GRESH+ZO:"In his rook year, we disturbingly saw Hern WATERBOARDED by the PATS!" Could this be used to get him off?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

GRESH+ZO:"In his rook year, we disturbingly saw Hern WATERBOARDED by the PATS!" Could this be used to get him off?

zo shared some very disturbing examples of outright torture in a very flippant matter of fact way with Gresh last week (just heard the archives). Also mentioned how the n-word is a fixture in foxboro. called out bruce armstrong and eugene lockhart as major culprits. shared how smerlas saved him from suffocating to death when he was tied to a goalpost and had stuff put over his head. curtis martin was threatened, held down and forced to get his hair cut. i believe that had a role in his exit!

most shocking of all was the discussion of being there when the vets gathered the rooks for a water hose HAZING-fumble  session. ball was rolled out as they dove they were hit with high powered hoses from all directions. many were disoriented for it is like being waterboarded. all "volunteered" except ONE.. yes, mr. hernandez. after fighting off a few vets, he was finally grabbed by a vet lineman(i'm assuming MATT LIGHT) and disturbingly pulled into the pile for session after session. hern was really ticked and the guys felt someone would legit get shot at some point in retaliation. it was never da same with hern and some of those guys.

frankly, if it were me, i would not rest til i got my pound of flesh after i "proved" myself. unacceptable! there should b a class action suit! no work environment should impose or tolerate this!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: GRESH+ZO:

Can you tell me what language this is so I can put it through google translate?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

What website do you write for?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Ummm no the story was they sprayed the rookies with water - hern was the only rookie that got angray and tried to avoI'd the mild hazing - he wasn't weatherboarded!