Gronk Activities Outside of Patriot Business

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Gronk Activities Outside of Patriot Business

Hosting Female only Football Clinic

http://nesn.com/2013/10/rob-gronkowskis-ladies-only-football-101-clinic-will-feature-fundamental-skills-of-football-gronk-tinis/

Seems like he should be focusing on his reponsibilities to the team; if this is legit. On the other hand, can't blame him for taking advantage of his popularity...lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Gronk Activities Outside of Patriot Business

So how do you land a single millionaire with muscles out to there and a history of playing the field?  Pay a hundred bucks to get in the insider's line?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2013/10/rob-gronkowskis-ladies-only-football-101-clinic-will-feature-fundamental-skills-of-football-gronk-tinis/

Seems like he should be focusing on his reponsibilities to the team; if this is legit. On the other hand, can't blame him for taking advantage of his popularity...lol.

[/QUOTE]

What responsibiities to the team does he have on a Monday evening following the BYE on Sunday?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What responsibiities to the team does he have on a Monday evening following the BYE on Sunday?

[/QUOTE]

I guess that depends on whether there are team activites that day.  It doesn't appear from the article that there is anything that evening. That being said, circumstance change over time. Who knows what will be going on during that bye week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

wonder how many of them he can "do" in one night --careful Gronk don't wear yourself out --you know what Rex says--abstain!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Big Gronk fan. Not a fan what he did during the off season with the wrestling moves. I do know when he's healthy you get a great player who plays hard. Everybody can say they were 5-1 without him but it didn't stop people from saying is this the week he comes back no next week maybe next. If that what he wants to do with his off days fine. As long as if he don't break the law and get caught then that won't be tolerated. Rob Gronkowski is far from their problems.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wonder how many of them he can "do" in one night --careful Gronk don't wear yourself out --you know what Rex says--abstain!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, who knows.  Will you be attending?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Big Gronk fan. Not a fan what he did during the off season with the wrestling moves. I do know when he's healthy you get a great player who plays hard. Everybody can say they were 5-1 without him but it didn't stop people from saying is this the week he comes back no next week maybe next. If that what he wants to do with his off days fine. As long as if he don't break the law and get caught then that won't be tolerated. Rob Gronkowski is far from their problems.

[/QUOTE]

I think it's funny.  Besides, it's not like the Patriots or BB can control what he does when off the field and not on company time anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

gronk = nitwit Healthy - help Injured No help make your bet

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

A Tale of 2 Gronks: Which of these is true?

1) "These Gronk stories don't inspire confidence in him. They are all of a cheap, sensational quality and leave one wondering how committed he is to the team."

2) "This is the release Gronk needs to deal with the pressures of the NFL"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's trying too hard for a million dollar athlete.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I think it's just more of his personality.  Can't hold him back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're totally wrong!  The never-ending antics of Gronkowski is the essence of seeding negatives throughout this team.  Any "me first" attitude can be highly contagious.  Rest assured others on this team are aware of the huge dollars being paid to this guy for his less than 110% football and the team first attitude.  This guy has obviously declared himself as a prima donna.  Unfortunately, he apparently also has less than sufficient smarts to realize what is the affect of his teenager approach to the business of football. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

OK ladies, time to learn how to snap the ball, get down in a three point stance and I'll be the QB... brilliant.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it's funny.  Besides, it's not like the Patriots or BB can control what he does when off the field and not on company time anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong!  When you invest millions of dollars in anything you'd better have contractual control.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong!  When you invest millions of dollars in anything you'd better have contractual control.

[/QUOTE]

hard to do in professionakl sports with players unions

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Bingobilly

Well Said: 

Unfortunately, he apparently also has less than sufficient smarts to realize what is the affect of his teenager approach to the business of football. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Here we go with another whining thread from idiots who think pro sports players should act like monks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Here we go with another whining thread from idiots who think pro sports players should act like monks

Glen

No, not like Monks but discreet. Gronk splashes all his activities across the media and this demonstrates a certain contempt for the team concept with his "look at me" attitude. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK ladies, time to learn how to snap the ball, get down in a three point stance and I'll be the QB... brilliant.

[/QUOTE]

I know, right?  Think about it.  Female patrons are paying customers to become part of his personal dating service...he's a man ho.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

not really, we're just having fun with it...lol.  You don't really think this is a "serious" thread do you?