Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl

In Response to Re: Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl : Its part of my probation.
    Posted by mybologna2[/QUOTE]

Pssh=Probation... Probation, sheez.  Yea, like THAT ever stopped anybody from committing a Felony.  A misdemeanor, sure-yea...But a Felony?!?  Nah...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2012/02/06/byun_superbowlfolo11_spts__1328567272_2182.jpg

Gronk with team, on the bus this morning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

One surefire way of dealing with grief/loss is getting blasted out of your mind. That happened at the Super Bowl party I was at - people went in two directions - morose and depressed or acting crazy on the dance floor and getting blitzed. 

I have no issue with it and am disappointed in those who do. I'd take ten more Gronks on this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]One surefire way of dealing with grief/loss is getting blasted out of your mind. That happened at the Super Bowl party I was at - people went in two directions - morose and depressed or acting crazy on the dance floor and getting blitzed.  I have no issue with it and am disappointed in those who do. I'd take ten more Gronks on this team.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Someone posted this story on my Facebook, and my response was just like yours. I have no problem with it and would have done the same. The post game party was a private team celebration for the entire season. It was already bought and paid for, I would have partied myass off too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Doesn't bother me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If the Red Sox were caught partying after a loss to the Yankees we would get MONTHS of stories about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]What do you expect them to do? Run to their room..shut the door...and weep?
    Posted by nZone[/QUOTE]EXACTLY, THIS IS just being provacative for being provacative. game's over, those plans are already made. if this werea regular season thing and we had lost 2 games in a row, i may see your point. but the season is over. everyone cools down in their own way... these morons who hate their decision should give it a rest!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]What do you expect them to do? Run to their room..shut the door...and weep?
    Posted by nZone[/QUOTE]

they should be breaking down film.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

gronk= pass
    Light= I hope BB and TB spank him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Fake report

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Matt Light suck$.  It will be nice to see him gone!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]gronk is fine, and was open on a lot of plays.... BB and TB just out thought themselves and devised a gameplan that featured gronk as a decoy. guy's out dancing after the biggest game of his life, but wasn't healthy enough to get more looks in the biggest game of the year for the entire team? this doesn't make me mad at gronk.. this makes me absolutely P!ssed at BB and TB for not getting him the ball enough
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Good point. Honestly, they had a long tough year. What are they supposed to do go off in a corner and pout?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Hey look the Pats had a hell of a run , I am very proud of them, Tom Brady is still the best, I think there a better team then NY as for Welker , if it wasnt for him we dont go anywhere, At the beginning of the year i didnt think we were going anywhere, Bill B is still in my books the best there was , And i truly believe we will be back so cmon you fans give these men a break, If youre a true fan you will.
    Posted by bruins5681[/QUOTE]

I am not so sure Tom Brady is still the best. His record since losing to the Giants in 07 in the playoffs is not the best. Tom had a chance to win this game with a better throw to Welker. Tom threw a horrible pass pick to a hobbled Gronk on a 1st and 10. Tom also took a safety on the first possesion. So, while he is still great to all of us fans, I would not say he is the best still.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

If this was Sunday night, I guess it does not look to good.
    But I really don't have a problem with it. Does not bother me at all.The score of the SB bothers me more than anything. They did as best as they could. Next year...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

The people who think this is a fake story are great. The New England denial syndrome continues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Who cares?  Really.  It had no impact on the game.  So they didn't get drunk and cry in their beer, go home and slap the wife and kick the dog.  Big deal.

That was a great Super Bowl.  Sure it would have been better had they won, but it was a great superbowl.  Everyone watched until the very last minute.

There were ups and downs for both team.  It was a great game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Too bad they're not at this party

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Now you know the meaning of the phrase " It only hurts when I laugh."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Was there 11 or 12 guys?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares?  Really.  It had no impact on the game.  So they didn't get drunk and cry in their beer, go home and slap the wife and kick the dog.  Big deal. That was a great Super Bowl.  Sure it would have been better had they won, but it was a great superbowl.  Everyone watched until the very last minute. There were ups and downs for both team.  It was a great game.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Gronk and Matt Light partying after Super Bowl:
    [QUOTE]This really doesn't sit well with me: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/only-dance-heal-wounded-souls-matt-light-rob-212551396.html
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

You need to remember, for Gronk this was probably a great experience overall. His second year and he has a phenomenal season,and went to a SB. He hasn't lost multiple SB's like others. For him, I'm sure this is/was great regardless. He's a 22 year old kid with a great future ahead of him and I'm sure he feels he'll be "back to the ship". Party it up Gronk..you deserve it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATinPA. Show PATinPA's posts

LAME....next year if they get knocked in the first round will it be o.k. to be partying then too, or how about if they don't make the playoffs at all. I am not saying they shouldn't get over it but, when you lose the biggest game of them all you are supposed to feel the sting and reflect on it not get drunk and dance 2 hours later...HAVE SOME PRIDE!!! Its just the SUPER BOWL who gives a $%!& right, party on!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Glad to see they are having fun after losing in the biggest game of the year. Maybe the reason is the $40+ grand they get for being losers they are having a grand old time for themselves. Whoopie for them.