Gronk and Welker...not working in playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Gronk and Welker...not working in playoffs

2nd year in a row Gronk injured and useless. Welker huge drops two years in a row! You need playerswho make plays Tyree/Manningham...  Let's be honest, Brady has become Peyton.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Gronk and Welker...not working in playoffs

In response to wasecl's comment:

2nd year in a row Gronk injured and useless. Welker huge drops two years in a row! You need playerswho make plays Tyree/Manningham...  Let's be honest, Brady has become Peyton.

it is frustrating when a good player is always hurt-it feels like there is no use having him

that's why i hate to say it but guys like bradshaw and phillips on my giants-though great-are missing 4-5 games every year so is it worth it even having them?

i think the brady is peyton comment is a little knee jerk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

it is frustrating when a good player is always hurt-it feels like there is no use having him

that's why i hate to say it but guys like bradshaw and phillips on my giants-though great-are missing 4-5 games every year so is it worth it even having them?

This guy is a troll Jints. Ignore him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

maybe i dont know...but i can understand the frustration at losing gronk

i felt it with my guys -jacobs too when they had him-who are great but always hurt, missing 5 games every year...some guys are injury prone and it does get annoying, hate to say it but as a fan it does

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Call him a troll, etc.  Gronk doesn't play when it counts and Welker chokes.  What are you gonna do with the truth.....Sick of the "Gonk" sitting out when it counts, he kinda blows for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

i felt it with my guys -jacobs too when they had him-who are great but always hurt, missing 5 games every year...some guys are injury prone and it does get annoying, hate to say it but as a fan it does

IT does stink, but this guy is only saying it to add more negativity to this board...heck he made a thread titled "Bill please bring back Spygate"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

IT does stink, but this guy is only saying it to add more negativity to this board...heck he made a thread titled "Bill please bring back Spygate"

yeah i hear you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Well, its a question of what you want.  If you want Trent Dilfer (Brady in his earlier years managing a game for his dominant defense) you can have that. 

On the other hand, if you want, one of the greatest QB's in the game that occassionally comes up short because he's human and sometimes his teammates also fail, then you get today.

Great QB's sometimes come up short.  Sometimes their defenses come up short. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

well, ummmm..how is it that it's gronks fault for injury?  Brady and welker not really showing up for the game...how about that one?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Why am I a troll? If I didn't care I wouldn't be spending my time here. It stinks I can't prove morons wrong that Spygate didn't have anything to do wiTh SBs. Ithink that's not the case but can't prove it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You mean the Patriots need two lucky receivers like Tyree and Manningham instead of Gronk and Welker.  What a joke.  Tyree and Manningham are nothing.  They haven't done anything with the exception of each made a lucky catch.  Tyree never played another down after his superbowl catch and Manningham hasn't done anything except get hurt. 

The thing is Gronk and Welker need help from other players.  Legit playmaker players.  Nothing wrong with Welker and Gronk.  Brady.. He's getting older, really to see him perform like this at this stage of his career is amazing.  Same with Manning. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Brady came up short.  As he has for years now.  But the Gonk joining him is too much, cmon bro get on the field.  At least accept responsibility for your dou*he a*s.  Maybe you coulda trained a little harder in the off season.  I think you trade him for something valuable...his value should be high

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You mean the Patriots need two lucky receivers like Tyree and Manningham instead of Gronk and Welker.  What a joke.  Tyree and Manningham are nothing.  They haven't done anything with the exception of each made a lucky catch.  Tyree never played another down after his superbowl catch and Manningham hasn't done anything except get hurt. 

The thing is Gronk and Welker need help from other players.  Legit playmaker players.  Nothing wrong with Welker and Gronk.  Brady.. He's getting older, really to see him perform like this at this stage of his career is amazing.  Same with Manning. 

Manningham's catch was perhaps the best throw and catch in SB history and i an't think of too many off the top of my head who would have or could have thrown it better and caught it better but don't let that get in the way of ur ranting TFB

and Manningham is "nothing"? ok sure....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Manningham's catch was perhaps the best throw and catch in SB history and i an't think of too many off the top of my head who would have or could have thrown it better and caught it better but don't let that get in the way of ur ranting TFB

manningham is good, but welker and gronk are both better players than manningham. i guess thats his point.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

manningham is good, but welker and gronk are both better players than manningham. i guess thats his point.

MManningham won a Superbowl. Gronk and Welk have failed. Done.