Gronk Failed...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Re: Gronk Failed...

• Wilfork failed - was dominated the entire game
    • Tate failed - can't get open and dropped a pass
    • Hernandez failed - 3 dropped passes, inexcusable
    • McCourty failed - allowed completions on 5 of his 6 passes thrown at him (at least 2 went to first downs)
    • BB failed - for drafting Tate over Mike Wallace
    Hmm, I like this game.Cry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bombdog. Show bombdog's posts

Give the kid a break. Yeah he had a bad game, but did he cost us the game. He contirbuted to the loss but the whole team played like crap. To blame him for the loss is being a little bit unafair to gronk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In Response to Gronk Failed...:
    [QUOTE]Worst game as a pro. 4 drops. One fumble. Suspect blocking.  Whatever he was on this week, I hope he stops taking it. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

much better this week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Gronk a bust

posted at 11/15/2010 12:03 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d45a191015e3c10ac1f2cc6c18ebaee7&plckUserId=d45a191015e3c10ac1f2cc6c18ebaee7">
    First: 3/20/2006
    Last: 11/15/2010
    In Response to Re: Gronk a bust:
    Guy has played eight games in his career.  Please. I started a thread blaming him for  the loss ... and indeed, he was the  goat this time, and it is rare when a loss can be so firmly pinned on one player. But he is a rookie, he had a bad game, move on.  If he comes back next week to catch two TD passes and seal off edges for BJGE like a bulldozer, then all is forgiven. 
    Posted by zbellino

All is forgiven. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

As I said above. Saying he was the biggest figure in that loss was just stating a fact. But saying anything more than it was one game was also ludicrous. 

I think he made that miscue on special teams and let it eat him for the rest of the game. You need a shorter memory than that, and I hope he figured that out. 

He did blow up for not only two TDs but three.

All is forgiven. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

all's good Z...we all saw what he is capable of, such nice hands for big man... what a weapon

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In the same vein, I guess we can now say that Gronk singlehandedly won the Steelers game for us yesterday?Laughing