Gronk Hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Gronk Hurt?

Just heard on the sports hub that gronk left practice with and undisclosed injury, hopefully it isnt too serious and he will be back soon, this would be a huge loss if he was out for an extended period of time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Gronk Hurt?

I guess nobody cares rob could possibly be out for a while!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

He walked off the field under his own power. Not a huge concern - no one was able to tell what exactly the injury was. Wait and see, but I'm not going to stress over something that I can't control. Hernandez will do fine and give Gronk plenty of time to recover for the start of the regular season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Just put on IR

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Gronk Hurt?:
    [QUOTE]Just heard on the sports hub that gronk left practice with and undisclosed injury, hopefully it isnt too serious and he will be back soon, this would be a huge loss if he was out for an extended period of time.
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

There's going to be a ton of hamstring/groin injuries early. Even though most players worked out on their own, they aren't in football shape. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Not funny.

In Response to Re: Gronk Hurt?:
    [QUOTE]Just put on IR
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Just put on IR
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

He will show up on the weekly injury report from now until 2015.

In all seriousness, hope nothing major.  Sounds like he has been killing it in camp and I'm excitied to see him play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I'd like to see Ablert practicing. Gronk has been the best player in camp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

sry about the whole nobody cares about gronk, but i find it interesting that when i put up a post about a jets player i get 180+ responses but when i put one up about a pats player i get all of 6 responses.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

[QUOTE]sry about the whole nobody cares about gronk, but i find it interesting that when i put up a post about a jets player i get 180+ responses but when i put one up about a pats player i get all of 6 responses.
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

that is kind of funny

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i listened to patriots.com radio traing camp cast show.
    they said several players suffered from heat exhaustion today- that is what they attributed gronks trouble too- they said mankins struggled with the heat as well

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I just don't think we should freak out every time a player leaves practice in august.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have read multiple camp reports and it sounds like heat possibly played a role in a couple players leaving the field early.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

We all read that is was heat related. Not a big deal. Keep up the jets posts if you are worried about getting a lot of responses. I wouldn't lose sleep over just 6 to 10 responses. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I was there today and he was playing fine up until the last hour or so. He walked off with a couple trainers but seemed ok. He wasn't limping or anything and the trainers weren't assisting him in any way. I didn't see him get hurt, though he did drop a few balls just before he went out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wow.. talk about jumping to conclusions without any facts....  man, some fans scare easily!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]I just don't think we should freak out every time a player leaves practice in august.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Have u seen how many players have torn thier achillies, 10 players in the nfl have torn thier achillies in less than 2 weeks of camps being open. just has me a little worried.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

No Off season are hurting these guys...he pulled up lame but it was hot and humid...a lot of players were struggling

Check out this new Patriots site...60maxpowero.com