Gronk is back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Gronk is back!

I'd like to see him get one game in before the playoffs And shake some rust off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not that I'm a dr or anything but Gronk had a broken bone, not a soft tissue injury. Broken bones are a much more straight forward, very few unknowns, kind of injury. Unlike soft tissue injuries where the risk of re-injury during rehab is much greater.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.. This is much different than say the Hernandez injury where just running around would reaggrivate it. He will probably have a cast on to protect it too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

He could always wear a cast from elbow to wrist. That would protect it without compromising his ability to catch. But just the same, Im afraid its too early. We will see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gronk's level of play in last year's Superbowl and Hernandez aggravating his ankle injury this year are examples of rushing a comeback may not always be the right thing.

[/QUOTE]

I don't see Gronk playing this week.  If this was the Super Bowl then maybe.  I think he may come back next week or for the Miami game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Gronk is at practice today. Let's make SF DC job harder!