Gronk leaves CBS interview over AH questions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Gronk leaves CBS interview over AH questions

Link

This is what we should expect during the first few weeks of training camp. BB and the Pats have sent a clear message to all pats players.

What do you all think?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Gronk leaves CBS interview over AH questions

Gronk did the right thing. The reporter got multiple and forceful warnings. No good can come from talking to the merciless and wanton media.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm sure there was an agreement in place before the interview concerning no Hernandez questions.  And I will give the reporter a pass on trying to get the first question about Hernandez in there, but when he continues asking questions then that is very poor journalism.  I'm glad Rob Gronk did what he did.  I would have added a few choice words for the reporter, but glad to see Rob not going that far with it. 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Can't beleive the "journalist" had the balls to ask his Dad. I wouldn't pisss off that family!

I laughed a little looking at Gronk's face when he first asked the question; he was probably thinking this, "Gronk want to answer question in Gronkisims....No, bad Gronk....Bill get out of Gronk head......Gronk look angry"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

I applaud his gesture...I'm sure they let CBS know not to bring up certain subjects....they try, he  fly...good for him.

You can definitely tell that the BB "cone of silence" has fallen on all the Pats PRIOR to camp...lol!

I used to love that show and the use of the "cone of silence."  

How they couldn't hear eachother and had to yell.

Still cracks me up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm glad to see that he showed the media that he's not the dumb lug that he sometimes appears to be.

They thought they could take advantage of him and it bit them in the a**.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

hate to tell comrade i told ya so but i told ya so.. no reason to push that book right now.. what else will they talk about? he hasnt played.. being gronk could mean drinking ur way out of the league by 25 for all we know. premature excitation hwere.. should leave all such interviews alone indefinitely.. now this is trending and it distracts.. get on the field and do something and win a ring then TALK!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Gronks response tells me that the Pats already got to their players and gave them implicit instruction. it also tells me that it wasnt a message from a team mate saying "cool it"...it was a direct message from BB, with direct instructions, no one, absolutely no one, talks.

opening of camp will be a zoo unless BB says something before hand....I will be there, and I was ready for football, but I think this story over powers day 1....

funny thing is, this story now makes Rusty correct...the media will not be focusing on Tebow day 1 of camp...finally, Russ was right about something!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Rkarp,

The message to the entire orgaization is coming from Robert Kraft. He is the owner of the team and he is the person who is orchestrating the response with input from his legal team.. I am willing to bet that when BB does speak he will refer to Roberts comments and statement. he will most likely deliver a statement prior to his first presser reiterating what Kraft has already said and then when the first question comes he will refer to those statements.

You are correct this story will dominate the first day but it will be a zoo becasue the media will attempt to make it that way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Rkarp,

The message to the entire orgaization is coming from Robert Kraft. He is the owner of the team and he is the person who is orchestrating the response with input from his legal team.. I am willing to bet that when BB does speak he will refer to Roberts comments and statement. he will most likely deliver a statement prior to his first presser reiterating what Kraft has already said and then when the first question comes he will refer to those statements.

You are correct this story will dominate the first day but it will be a zoo becasue the media will attempt to make it that way.

you may be correct...but I have heard some interesting stories the past few weeks on topic. Seems coach IS taking ownership of this fiasco, he signed off on the guy, twice. While Robert is furious, BB is even more so. While Robert was "duped", BB erred in judgement. BB does not like to be wrong.

of course the media will make it a zoo...they are there to report on what the people want to hear, what will garner ratings, clicks and papers bought. it is so obvious the general public wants to know what happened, the media would not be doing their job if this was not story #1 opening day of camp. not only for the Pats, but the entire NFL...

this is not Pats hating, nor anti BB agenda...this is giving the people what they want...did you notice the ratings of the cable news channels during the Zimmerman trial? Did you notice the post on the top of this board with almost 500 hits regarding Zimmerman? yet there remain a confused few here who think people do not want to know more

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Rkarp,

you may be correct...but I have heard some interesting stories the past few weeks on topic. Seems coach IS taking ownership of this fiasco, he signed off on the guy, twice. While Robert is furious, BB is even more so. While Robert was "duped", BB erred in judgement. BB does not like to be wrong.

of course the media will make it a zoo...they are there to report on what the people want to hear, what will garner ratings, clicks and papers bought. it is so obvious the general public wants to know what happened, the media would not be doing their job if this was not story #1 opening day of camp. not only for the Pats, but the entire NFL...

this is not Pats hating, nor anti BB agenda...this is giving the people what they want...did you notice the ratings of the cable news channels during the Zimmerman trial? Did you notice the post on the top of this board with almost 500 hits regarding Zimmerman? yet there remain a confused few here who think people do not want to know more

Whether BB is PO'd or not the fact remains this is a business and Kraft's attorneys will determine the proper responses from BB and the players. After the initial responses they will be instructed to refer to the statements released from the team.

I think you are mixing up what some are saying here. I don't believe people don't want to know more... I believe some fans understand that the Pat's re-acted swiftly to the situation and understand that the team has made a statement and don't owe anyone any more than that. they are a private entity and are allowed to disseminate information as they feel necessary. fans and sponsors then can decide how they feel about this by cancelling their season tickets and refusing to advertise with them if they disagree. I guess we will see what the majority will decide.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Rkarp,

Um, I don’t think ANYBODY here, or anybody that is a Patriots fan, doesn’t want to know all the details of the Hern case.  What has ticked most people off here is your incessant trolling citing articles that have the same BS premise that demands Kraft/BB to come out and say something that takes more accountability than being “duped”.  None of these scholarly opinions have cited anything factual but rather have offered simple arbitrary judgment on what Kraft/BB should have done after the case.  You want them to do it because you have a massive entitled ego that thinks you deserve an in-depth examination of everything detailed in the relationship of BB/Kraft/Hern.  NEWSFLASH: you are not a member or employee of the NE Patriots.  They are a private entity who does not need to come forth and discuss legal matters just to appease your delicate sensibilities. 

You’ve posted the same crap ad nauseum, and the MAJORITY of people responding to your threads have told you to cut it out because you’re being a troll.  Don’t spin that into us being “confused” on the topic.  You snivel and troll at the same time.  Not a good combination.   Troll, troll, troll and when the MAJORITY of posters call you out on it, flip the situation and just claim that they’re ‘confused’ or ‘idiots’.   Solid agenda.  You’re a real classy guy.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Um, I don’t think ANYBODY here, or anybody that is a Patriots fan, doesn’t want to know all the details of the Hern case.  What has ticked most people off here is your incessant trolling citing articles that have the same BS premise that demands Kraft/BB to come out and say something that takes more accountability than being “duped”.  None of these scholarly opinions have cited anything factual but rather have offered simple arbitrary judgment on what Kraft/BB should have done after the case.  You want them to do it because you have a massive entitled ego that thinks you deserve an in-depth examination of everything detailed in the relationship of BB/Kraft/Hern.  NEWSFLASH: you are not a member or employee of the NE Patriots.  They are a private entity who does not need to come forth and discuss legal matters just to appease your delicate sensibilities. 

You’ve posted the same crap ad nauseum, and the MAJORITY of people responding to your threads have told you to cut it out because you’re being a troll.  Don’t spin that into us being “confused” on the topic.  You snivel and troll at the same time.  Not a good combination.   Troll, troll, troll and when the MAJORITY of posters call you out on it, flip the situation and just claim that they’re ‘confused’ or ‘idiots’.   Solid agenda.  You’re a real classy guy.  

Amen brother!! Unfortunately, this will fall on deaf ears....this dude is a bored & lonely fruitcake!! Cue the "post something interesting" response in 3...2...1......or of course his famous calling people "confused or idiots."

Rusty may tick people off with some of his agendas here, but the kid is dead accurate when it comes to this knucklehead....

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I applaud his gesture...I'm sure they let CBS know not to bring up certain subjects....they try, he  fly...good for him.

You can definitely tell that the BB "cone of silence" has fallen on all the Pats PRIOR to camp...lol!

Still cracks me up.

It was a great show...funny, funny stuff

Funny as heck!! I'm still searching for that phone booth!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Any NFL franchise with a grain of common sense would insist that their players and coaches respond with a no comment or next question.  This incessant moaning, weeping and gnashing of teeth that BB needs to open his pants to the media is beyond tedious.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

Amen brother!! Unfortunately, this will fall on deaf ears....this dude is a bored & lonely fruitcake!! Cue the "post something interesting" response in 3...2...1......or of course his famous calling people "confused or idiots."

Rusty may tick people off with some of his agendas here, but the kid is dead accurate when it comes to this knucklehead....

[/QUOTE]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! your message is tiresome and old and boring. Everyone wants to hear something from the PAts to close this matter. Only 5-7 of you b*obs don't, thinking BB p*sses champagne...wake up, the guy made a mistake, and should address it, before it comes a liability for camp.

Kraft is taking heat from corporate sponsers, but true, his legal team is telling him to be calm.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rkarp,

Hey Ghost. What does the 3 letters at the end of your name mean...jri37. the letters jri mean something to me, and I am wondering if they have the same meaning for you

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:

Still cracks me up.

It was a great show...funny, funny stuff

Funny as heck!! I'm still searching for that phone booth!

[/QUOTE]

I got the shoe.....just can't find the damn booth!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! your message is tiresome and old and boring. Everyone wants to hear something from the PAts to close this matter. Only 5-7 of you b*obs don't, thinking BB p*sses champagne...wake up, the guy made a mistake, and should address it, before it comes a liability for camp.

Kraft is taking heat from corporate sponsers, but true, his legal team is telling him to be calm.

[/QUOTE]

5-7?!?!  LMAO!  That is an outright fabrication.  What a joke you are.  At least 15 people have called you out for your trolling.  Stop sugarcoating it to make it seem like less people can't stand you.  

The MAJORITY of real Patriots fans are quite pleased the way the Patriots have handled the situation.  It appears that you, and the TMZ-like media junkies are the only people who feel like they are entitled to this information by demanding that the Pats come out and say more.   Some words of advice for you - GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Lastly, enough of the BB/Kraft made a "mistake".  Hern made the mistake; stop scapegoating BB/Kraft like you always do.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

But Tanbass, we are a part of the "5-7" minority that think this way.  LOL what a joke.  I don't know if he's blind, or just plain stupid, but I've seen 15+ people calling him out over the past few weeks for his trolling.  How many have actually supported his immature demands?  From what I recall, less than a handfull.  BUT!!! It's us that are "confused idiots."  haha

I'd have to go with Deaf, Dumb & Blind!!....oh yeah....and delusional. But yet we are supposedly dealing with a Harvard grad that has season tix......Hmmmm Surprised