Gronk mic'ed up on Inside the NFL vs Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Re: Gronk mic'ed up on Inside the NFL vs Ravens

Aside from a totally great video, I took away from it the WICKED facemask. I've never SEEN such a facemask, except maybe the one on BJGE where his helmet is actually pulled off his head.

The best part of though, was seeing Gronk jumping up & down after the game and his attitude when he first came back in. He should be good enough to go and probably near 100%

I just hope he can practice.

On a side note, I also hope Brady plays MUCH better than his last 4 out of 5 post season games. Denver is the only time he looked like himself. Giants SB was on the O-line, the Ravens 10' & 12', Jet's 11', was just bad play by him. He seemed to play better in the post season when he was first starting out 5-10 years ago, even though he plays fantastic all season long.

He needs to play up to his abilities for just 1 game and he'll be a 4 time SB champ!

Will Ocho even dress for the SB? He did make a few clutch plays this year. Very very few, but they were big at the time

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Gronk mic'ed up on Inside the NFL vs Ravens

In Response to Re: Gronk mic'ed up on Inside the NFL vs Ravens:
    [QUOTE]Aside from a totally great video, I took away from it the WICKED facemask. I've never SEEN such a facemask, except maybe the one on BJGE where his helmet is actually pulled off his head. The best part of though, was seeing Gronk jumping up & down after the game and his attitude when he first came back in. He should be good enough to go and probably near 100% I just hope he can practice. On a side note, I also hope Brady plays MUCH better than his last 4 out of 5 post season games. Denver is the only time he looked like himself. Giants SB was on the O-line, the Ravens 10' & 12', Jet's 11', was just bad play by him. He seemed to play better in the post season when he was first starting out 5-10 years ago, even though he plays fantastic all season long. He needs to play up to his abilities for just 1 game and he'll be a 4 time SB champ! Will Ocho even dress for the SB? He did make a few clutch plays this year. Very very few, but they were big at the time
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

Brady playing well is my biggest concern. not to sound like a hater, he's a great qb but he hasn't played well in the playoffs of late other than the denver game. there is no doubt that he is motivated and will work hard in practice but its not something where he can just flip a switch to bring his A game.. he will need to play one of the best games of his career in order for the patriots to win. 

Brady has come up big many times, hopefully he can bring it against the giants.