gronk party

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

gronk party

http://deadspin.com/gronk-on-asian-fan-they-told-me-he-could-only-cook-f-1462890099

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: gronk party

lol. smh. i love some of the comments.

Gronk continued: "The caterers just warned me that anyone with a Coke should just dump it out!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Gronk dont need no more party

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Here we go again...  I positively love what Gronk can do on the field.  Who doesn't?  Well, aside from opponents.  Off the field though, he's a loose cannon and a PR nighmare.  I'm willing to bet if you were to gather all the Gronk footage, and all the voicemails and txt's he's sent to family, friends, and teammates, you would pretty much throw him in the same bin as Incognito.  He's loud, boistrous, immature, and has extreme levels of testosterone racing through him, and not much of a filter between brain and mouth.  Recipe for making Kraft and BB sweat for sure. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here we go again...  I positively love what Gronk can do on the field.  Who doesn't?  Well, aside from opponents.  Off the field though, he's a loose cannon and a PR nighmare.  I'm willing to bet if you were to gather all the Gronk footage, and all the voicemails and txt's he's sent to family, friends, and teammates, you would pretty much throw him in the same bin as Incognito.  He's loud, boistrous, immature, and has extreme levels of testosterone racing through him, and not much of a filter between brain and mouth.  Recipe for making Kraft and BB sweat for sure. 

[/QUOTE]

He has fun.  He's harmless.  He doesn't go around bullying teammates and being a complete d0uchenozzle.  The Incognito comparison is pretty hasty, IMO.

Do I wish he would give his body rest instead of wrestling with a broken arm?  Yes, I do.  I think he needs to cool it a bit.  However, people need to realize this kid is a 24 year old millionaire.  He's having fun and performing when on the field.  Outside of maybe the wrestling incident that might have prolonged his recovery, I don't think he's done anything voluntary to hurt the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

It looks pretty mild.

He's an undeniable beast on the field.   He completely transforms an average offense into an elite offense.

All that said, I'd have to listen to offers for his services after the season.  Here is a young man who has been injured twice in the playoffs when it counted.  If he had been healthy for either of those games ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Did you guys read the comment section .. lol// nuff said!

From a poster of that website:

"As an Asian-American, I can only shake my head in disgust at this footage. Damn near outraged.

I mean, what kind of shitty audio and video quality is this? Is this guy recording with a flip phone? Today 10:27am"

LOL that's hilarious...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW...not sure if you are just being sarcastic with your post because as the saying goes, "There is nothing to see here."

If you read, it said "For $87 a person, attendees received food, two drinks, a photo with Rob, and the opportunity to be playfully stereotyped."

I am Asian American & this is funny!  These fan were there with the intent of the equivelant of getting "roasted."

Mountain out of a Mole Hill!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Gronk isn't exactly known for his smarts, think people know he's not to be taken seriously. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Gronk is a textbook case of the truth that a person really doesnt have a clue until age 25.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

He has fun.  He's harmless.  He doesn't go around bullying teammates and being a complete d0uchenozzle.  The Incognito comparison is pretty hasty, IMO.

Do I wish he would give his body rest instead of wrestling with a broken arm?  Yes, I do.  I think he needs to cool it a bit.  However, people need to realize this kid is a 24 year old millionaire.  He's having fun and performing when on the field.  Outside of maybe the wrestling incident that might have prolonged his recovery, I don't think he's done anything voluntary to hurt the team.

Harmless? Not so sure about that.

What happens off the field affects what happens on the field in terms of morale, team chemistry, committment to common ideals etc. Think Tony Romo and Witten going to Mexico during playoffs. Don't you think that could have an effect on the attitude of a team? The Cowboys lost that playoff game and Romo/Witten looked bad afterwards.

Gronk's immature, irresponsible attitude could convey subtle messages to subvert authority, "do it your way", not pull together when needed, not take everything as serious as one needs to etc. Couldn't this have an effect on playmaking, penalties etc.?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Can't say it enough...  This guy is well on his way to a short term football career particularly with NE and probably with any other team.  He is more trouble than having all your in-laws come over your house at once!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

secret asian man... secret asian man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cv193BbDRU

15. This post has been removed.