1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

GRONK practiced!!

This from ian rapoport twitter!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: GRONK practiced!!

Game over

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

All i can say is : GRONNNNK SMASH!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

In Response to GRONK practiced!!:
    [QUOTE]This from ian rapoport twitter!!
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]
    Yea, he was at practice jogging, going over plays. But he did not have a full on practice as the rest of the team. I still have no doubt in my mind he will be starting that game and will suck up every ounce of hurt to help us bring home the trophy where it belongs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: GRONK practiced!!": [QUOTE]In Response to GRONK practiced!! : Yea, he was at practice jogging, going over plays. But he did not have a full on practice as the rest of the team. I still have no doubt in my mind he will be starting that game and will suck up every ounce of hurt to help us bring home the trophy where it belongs! Posted by abe711[/QUOTE] Agree but its encouraging to see that he is not a half a$s gametime decision! Get GRONKED Jints

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

In Response to Re: GRONK practiced!!:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: GRONK practiced!!": Agree but its encouraging to see that he is not a half a$s gametime decision! Get GRONKED Jints
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]
    Gotta love it!!!!!   i think we'll see a pumped up GRONK!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

You know that this kid is going to be on the field and give it everything he has while he is.  Pats fans in attendance will go nuts when he shows.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

I heard an interview with two of his brothers last night. It was great. Can you imagine growing up in that household? One brother said the youngest one is the toughest and gets a neck jab in on our gronk painful enough to make him tap out. 5 boys like that would destroy a house.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: GRONK practiced!!": [QUOTE]I heard an interview with two of his brothers last night. It was great. Can you imagine growing up in that household? One brother said the youngest one is the toughest and gets a neck jab in on our gronk painful enough to make him tap out. 5 boys like that would destroy a house. Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE] I can say having been the 4th and the youngest son growing up i used to get picked last in any activity coz of my stature and the compitetion was brutal. But not anymore Ha! Now all grownup with amazing hand eye coordination doesnt matter what it is. Football(flag), pingpong, tennis, pool, soccer even golf. Any sport i pick to play with friends/coworkers i beat them preety bad. Enough about me though seriously Cant wait till Sunday!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Great news for us bad news for the Jints!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

with 5 boys like that all I know that their mom must be hooked to a tylenol 3 IV 24/7 LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Oh it would be so awesome if first play Gronk puts JPP on his a$$ ala Suggs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: GRONK practiced!!": [QUOTE]Oh it would be so awesome if first play Gronk puts JPP on his a$$ ala Suggs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhamDo7F9yI Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE] U guys see after suggs got knockedout he asked who was it and his teammate said 87

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I GRONK!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Man I saw the reverse angle of the Gronking Sugg's got. I was like W.T.F he shoved him like a rag doll. :D

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

I love to see the Gronk spikes in the endzone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

YO SOY FIESTA, Baby