Gronk status?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Gronk status?

He's such a great player and difference maker but clearly he can't be relied on.  This guy will get hurt every season.  I've already resigned myself to that fact.  They have to keep finding ways to win without him.

Goodel is supposedly trying to save players from concussions and now they're getting their knees blown out as a result.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Just heard torn ACL - He is done for the season - Just can't seem to get a break from injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

NFL.com is reporting that it is believed that Rob Gronkowski tore his ACL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000294184/article/patriots-rob-gronkowski-carted-off-with-leg-injury

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports the initial fear is that Rob Gronkowski suffered a torn right ACL in Sunday's Week 14 game against the Browns.

Gronkowski will undergo an MRI on Monday to confirm the crushing news. After the game, coach Bill Beilichick offered up little information, simply saying his tight end was "taken to the hospital for evaluation." Classic Belichick. Gronkowski is done for the season if the scan confirms a tear, and his status for Week 1 of 2014 will also be uncertain. We saw how badly the Patriots struggled without Gronkowski earlier this year. It's going to affect the offense in a monster way. That can't be understated. It does help that Shane Vereen is in the lineup this time around. He'll be leaned on heavily in the passing game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Salcon..  each of Gronk's injuries were the result of GAME hits!!!  The high ankle sprain as a result of the Pollard twisting tackle, broken arm while blocking for an XP and this the result of a low blow directly to the knee.

How can you say Gronk can't be relied on???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I heard the Fox Sports report as well - torn ACL to be confirmed by MRI.  Hate to lose Gronk but that is definitely not the season.  Be tougher to win without him but they're still a contender.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard the Fox Sports report as well - torn ACL to be confirmed by MRI.  Hate to lose Gronk but that is definitely not the season.  Be tougher to win without him but they're still a contender.

[/QUOTE]

With all the last second wins this year, I don't doubt this team can pull off miracles.  Make no mistake, if we do win it all it would be a miracle.  We need a lot of luck, health from here on forward and some bad luck for our opponents. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

my stomach went bad after gronk went down, then after the last browns TD it really was feeling sick. Glad we won, but feeling bad for Gronk

[/QUOTE]

Like to admit it or not, Gronk has been an injury nightmare through his career. HOF talent though.

[/QUOTE]

agree about the HOF. wish he could make through a whole season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

And now we have to cross our fingers that Gronk does not develop an infection when he gets surgery.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Salcon..  each of Gronk's injuries were the result of GAME hits!!!  The high ankle sprain as a result of the Pollard twisting tackle, broken arm while blocking for an XP and this the result of a low blow directly to the knee.

How can you say Gronk can't be relied on???

[/QUOTE]

He just has a history just like PatsEng says about Amendola.   I enjoy watching him and having him on the team but I'm not convinced he can stay on the field for a full season.

Just once,  I'd like to have have him healthy for the entire playoffs but I'm not counting on it.  That's all I'm saying.  He's had back problems for years now.  The ankle injury from Pollard.  The forearm was a fluke but went on much too long due to a re-break and then infection.  None ofcourse is his fault but it seems like he's more apt to get injured whether it's his physical makeup or just plain bad luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Salcon, for now, it is what it is....  Gronk is most likely out for the rest of the season and when he returns next year ??? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With all the last second wins this year, I don't doubt this team can pull off miracles.  Make no mistake, if we do win it all it would be a miracle.  We need a lot of luck, health from here on forward and some bad luck for our opponents. 

[/QUOTE]

This is why Gronk takes his time coming back from injuries until he is close to 100%. as we saw a cheap hit  like that back on the shelve  i have no idea how they over come this. Never thought I say this we may need Ridley now , who I have no use for. But will have to play a bit do to circumstance and match ups.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gronk is gonzo..and so are our playoff hopes...one and done...

[/QUOTE]

Hope next time you step into the street you are one and done!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Judging by your spelling and your ignorance I'd say you are one of life's dredges...You probably collect govt assistance have about 5 or 6 kids several mothers some of whom you can't remember, wear your pants down by your ankles....a complete waste of life! 

Boo-Hoo-Hoo...I Laff at you child...LMFAO @ U...reality is a beeeotch

[/QUOTE]

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah about Gronk!  The only thing that would have made this injury better is if the refs didn't bail out the Patriots on a marginal at best PI call.  You arrogant Patriots have no room to complain about the refs now so shove it!

[/QUOTE]

Will you show your face here after we win our 4th SB this year?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah about Gronk!  The only thing that would have made this injury better is if the refs didn't bail out the Patriots on a marginal at best PI call.  You arrogant Patriots have no room to complain about the refs now so shove it!

[/QUOTE] (the only thing that would have made this injury better)

You are a crazy dude.