Gronk, Wilfork, Mayo, Vollmer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Gronk, Wilfork, Mayo, Vollmer

Practically 4 captains. 

Painful to see the reality of those 4 names, in addition to Kelly, and dozens of lost games to Thompkins, Dobson, Amendola, Vereen, etc, etc, etc...

10-3.

10-3 with a tiebraker over Denver.

Driver's Seat.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Gronk, Wilfork, Mayo, Vollmer

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Practically 4 captains. 

Painful to see the reality of those 4 names, in addition to Kelly, and dozens of lost games to Thompkins, Dobson, Amendola, Vereen, etc, etc, etc...

10-3.

Driver's Seat.

[/QUOTE]

That is what having the best QB in the league will do for you.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Au contrarie, Brady with a down year, but BB may very well be the Coach of the Year again with this masterful job.

Any other team lost this many Pro Bowl or good players like this, and you can forget about it.

Brady's QB rating through the first half was 31.7.   Not much better in the 3rd qtr either. We won't win one playoff game with that, though.

Brady had a couple of nice drives today.  Nice games from Vereen, Edelman and Amendola as well.

[/QUOTE]

Billy can thank Tom for the Coach of the year award.  Without Brady Billy would be looking at an 0-13 record right now.

Thank you Tom Brady

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Our GM sux... except he has players standing by to step in for All Pro calber players.  Maybe it's our "fans" after all...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Practically 4 captains. 

10-3.

Driver's Seat.

It's pretty amazing.  I am very happy to be 10-3 and we have created our own fortunes this year.  This team is tough and are backed by the best in the business with Bill and Tom.  Lots of close games this year, but we had a lot of close games in 2001 as well.  We lost our two superbowls as the finesse team... time to get back to the scrappy underdogs when we won championships.

Just look at this:

Reserve lists

On a different note, Denver reminds me of our 16-0 season where we got weaker as the season went on even though we stayed undefeated.  We got beat by an underdog in the playoffs and I can see that team being us.  The one thing they have that I don't like is Von Miller... he put a lot of pressure on Brady when we faced them.  Besides him, the defense isn't good for the horses.

Seattle scares me most for a multitude of reasons

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

BB the favorite for coach of the year considering these injuries.  Pretty amazing GM and coaching job.  Of course, the media will downplay it.

Lots of character on this team.  If they can just get Brady to stop sleepwalking in the first half, the can make it to the SB.

[/QUOTE]

If we can get the entire team to stop sleepwalking in the first half would be better.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

It really stinks when I imagine the offense playing like it is now (at least in the 2nd half) combined with a healthy defense...IMO the Patriots would easily be the favorites.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It really stinks when I imagine the offense playing like it is now (at least in the 2nd half) combined with a healthy defense...IMO the Patriots would easily be the favorites.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, hands down.  It is dissapointing, but they are in the playoffs.  We need a buy so we need one less win to get to the superbowl and get the team healthy.  I will be rooting against Denver, the Bengas and the Cheifs here on out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

BB the favorite for coach of the year considering these injuries.  Pretty amazing GM and coaching job.  Of course, the media will downplay it.

Lots of character on this team.  If they can just get Brady to stop sleepwalking in the first half, the can make it to the SB.

[/QUOTE]

If we can get the entire team to stop sleepwalking in the first half would be better.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I 'd say allowing 6 points and getting a fumble by the D was pretty good, don't ya think?

That's not sleepwalking to me. Shutting down Gordon was also a bonus. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady had a bad first half today for sure and a terrible game against the Bengals.  He had good games and great games in the playoffs and had some pretty terrible ones.  He will continue to have good games and bad games, but he has many more good than bad.

The entire team however had a terrible first half in the last three or four games in a row.  They were most definately sleepwalking on defense in those games and have been playing from behind for many more reasons than Brady.  

There were way too many running yards given up.  There are many holes on this team besides Brady.  He is human and has bad games at times but is the solution more often than the problem.  That's all you can ask for in a QB.

Injuries are adding up... it is that simple and Bill has to re-plan the team at the half with reduced talent and is coaching up the players the best he can.  It is adding up to wins and even though Brady isn't as good as he used to be, he can still bring this team down the field to win in crunch time.  He has to win another championship to cement that legacy in the playoffs though. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Practically 4 captains. 

10-3.

Driver's Seat.

It's pretty amazing.  I am very happy to be 10-3 and we have created our own fortunes this year.  This team is tough and are backed by the best in the business with Bill and Tom.  Lots of close games this year, but we had a lot of close games in 2001 as well.  We lost our two superbowls as the finesse team... time to get back to the scrappy underdogs when we won championships.

Just look at this:

Reserve lists

On a different note, Denver reminds me of our 16-0 season where we got weaker as the season went on even though we stayed undefeated.  We got beat by an underdog in the playoffs and I can see that team being us.  The one thing they have that I don't like is Von Miller... he put a lot of pressure on Brady when we faced them.  Besides him, the defense isn't good for the horses.

[/QUOTE]

The good news is that if we play Seattlwe we're in the Superbowl....End of the day given the derth of the injuries to key guys. Just enjoy the ride and if they continue to win and play hard once in the postseason anything can happen....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Practically 4 captains. 

10-3.

Driver's Seat.

Just look at this:

Reserve lists

[/QUOTE]

The good news is that if we play Seattlwe we're in the Superbowl....End of the day given the derth of the injuries to key guys. Just enjoy the ride and if they continue to win and play hard once in the postseason anything can happen....

[/QUOTE]

from the NFC, Seattle, SF, Carolina would all be tough teams to face if we get that far.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Hands down you get Gronk, Vollmer, Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly back and suddenly the OL looks much better, we've seen the difference in the RZ and 3rd downs Gronk makes, the run D and even the passing D has been hurt badly by the absences of the 3 men up the middle. This years injures might be too much to overcome. There are going to have to be some big questions asked about where to spend money and picks this offseason in relation to depth at certain positions

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I 'd say allowing 6 points and getting a fumble by the D was pretty good, don't ya think?

That's not sleepwalking to me. Shutting down Gordon was also a bonus. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady had a bad first half today for sure and a terrible game against the Bengals.  He had good games and great games in the playoffs and had some pretty terrible ones.  He will continue to have good games and bad games, but he has many more good than bad.

The entire team however had a terrible first half in the last three or four games in a row.  They were most definately sleepwalking on defense in those games and have been playing from behind for many more reasons than Brady.  

There were way too many running yards given up.  There are many holes on this team besides Brady.  He is human and has bad games at times but is the solution more often than the problem.  That's all you can ask for in a QB.

Injuries are adding up... it is that simple and Bill has to re-plan the team at the half with reduced talent and is coaching up the players the best he can.  It is adding up to wins and even though Brady isn't as good as he used to be, he can still bring this team down the field to win in crunch time.  He has to win another championship to cement that legacy in the playoffs though. 

[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with your comment the whole team was terrible in the first half. The D came to play and only allowed 6 points in the half. That is not terrible!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Practically 4 captains. 

10-3.

Driver's Seat.

Just look at this:

Reserve lists

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

from the NFC, Seattle, SF, Carolina would all be tough teams to face if we get that far.

[/QUOTE]
    Carolina is a pretender who got spanked yesterday. The favorites to win the SB, in this order are ; 1. Seattle  2. S.F  3. New Orleans  4. Denver  5. PATS  
    I believe the PATS chances of winning the SB are slim and none. Miracles do happen but I wouldn't count on it. The good news is the Seahawks, 49er's and Saints can beat the Broncos.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

Au contrarie, Brady with a down year, but BB may very well be the Coach of the Year again with this masterful job.

Any other team lost this many Pro Bowl or good players like this, and you can forget about it.

Brady's QB rating through the first half was 31.7.   Not much better in the 3rd qtr either. We won't win one playoff game with that, though.

Brady had a couple of nice drives today.  Nice games from Vereen, Edelman and Amendola as well.

[/QUOTE]

Huh? Brady with a down year? I thought we covered this Russ? 

his QB rating was low because of a myriad of reasons. Even you can see that he was throwing to all rooks. My how he seems to have a banner year when talent is returned to the lineup. Any thoughts on this? Look at the pats,offense stats before Gronk and Vereen returned. It's like night and day. And you lay this completely at Brady's feet? 

Cmon Russ, route for your team for once.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Coudn't help noticing the other ten guys on the field with Brady. Please kind sir, of such high IQ, what was their purpose?

I have been told that some are there to block, some to carry the ball and some who are there to catch the ball.  I am told they should work together to accomplish their goal...have I been mislead? Lied to? Was all that time on the practice field, and watching film just a dream....do you even watch the games?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What cartoons do you enjoy while listening to the game on the radio?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Coudn't help noticing the other ten guys on the field with Brady. Please kind sir, of such high IQ, what was their purpose?

I have been told that some are there to block, some to carry the ball and some who are there to catch the ball.  I am told they should work together to accomplish their goal...have I been mislead? Lied to? Was all that time on the practice field, and watching film just a dream....do you even watch the games?

[/QUOTE]

Did you watch it? Brady stunk, the receivers stunk and the o-line stunk

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you watch it? Brady stunk, the receivers stunk and the o-line stunk

[/QUOTE]

According to Rusty, glenr, Brady was the ONLY one that stunk and it was BBs coaching that won the game!