Gronk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Gronk

Does anyone else like him less than ever before?....I do.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Gronk

We should trade him for a 6th round pick, huh?  Pffffft.....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i'd take graham over him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to SANPAT's comment:

Does anyone else like him less than ever before?....I do.

Nope.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I wonder what the other 363 posts looks like from this guy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Heck no! I said I do not want to see Gronk until he is  100%. Now I bet he will be 100% this weekend. :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

with all the other lunacy I always read on these boards I will add some of my own.

Gronk just wanted to wait and come back in a game that featured the "currently considered best TE in the game", so he could reassert himself correctly. Tongue Out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

with all the other lunacy I always read on these boards I will add some of my own.

Gronk just wanted to wait and come back in a game that featured the "currently considered best TE in the game", so he could reassert himself correctly. Tongue Out

I like that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I like him a little less...but he's still one of my faves. I would also very much prefer Graham to him.

Graham is more athletic and less injury prone, Graham is also less of a headache.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Summer full of DDT and now playing too safe when his team is down and needs him.   I sincerely hope his heart is not in the wrong place....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Summer full of DDT and now playing too safe when his team is down and needs him.   I sincerely hope his heart is not in the wrong place....

He was training to be a professional wrestler with Jake "the Snake" Roberts this summer?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I'm torn here.  Between his frequent partying when he should have been rehabbing, and the fact that he's really dragged this "day to day" thing pretty deep into the season, I'm not the die hard Gronk fan I once was.  He however, can redeem himself in my eyes and make me forget all about my doubt.  He certainly has the ability, let's see if he has the heart and determination. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

I'm torn here.  Between his frequent partying when he should have been rehabbing, and the fact that he's really dragged this "day to day" thing pretty deep into the season, I'm not the die hard Gronk fan I once was.  He however, can redeem himself in my eyes and make me forget all about my doubt.  He certainly has the ability, let's see if he has the heart and determination. 

Exactly reflected my sentiments...where is that GRONK who was ready to get on the field with his helmet on when he got drafted?  Where is the GRONK who dragged defenders into endzone in his first preseason games....? 

If he really was hurt then we would have heard about it.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

They are not extremist like you...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Exactly reflected my sentiments...where is that GRONK who was ready to get on the field with his helmet on when he got drafted?  Where is the GRONK who dragged defenders into endzone in his first preseason games....? 

[/QUOTE]

So, you never saw any of those stories about his broken wrist and the fact that he has had five surgeries as a result of it breaking a second time and that he also had an issue with an infection.  I think that explains why he hasn't been ready.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

I like him a little less...but he's still one of my faves. I would also very much prefer Graham to him.

Graham is more athletic and less injury prone, Graham is also less of a headache.

Graham doesn't block.  Gronk has the superior skill set and it's not really close.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, this I can agree with. When healthy, gronk is the best. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, you never saw any of those stories about his broken wrist and the fact that he has had five surgeries as a result of it breaking a second time and that he also had an issue with an infection.  I think that explains why he hasn't been ready.

[/QUOTE]

I have heard abt it...I have also heard how he has been cleared physically for two weeks now but its upto him and his family as to when can he play.  He lacks the heart that I would want to see in a great tight end.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So you never saw any of those stories where he was partying and dancing all night or that he has also been cleared to play medically for weeks now but his father and agent are holding him back?  Don't get me wrong, I realize he had some serious medical issues and I also realize even when he gets out there, he is going to be tenative and require some time to bang the rust off.  But I didn't like the way he handled his offseason recovery, nor did I like the fact that the TE situation has apparently been juggled and depleted because the team didn't realize he would still be out at this point.  I'm cutting him slack though, or else I wouldn't have posed my post the way I did.  I'm no longer doing Queens Guard/Nutcracker dances around my living room, but I may (hopefully) be doing it again very soon. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Gronk is back this week. Lets hope he is back the week after, and the week after that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

They are not extremist like you...

[/QUOTE]

Extreme, like calling out our best option on offense?  Questioning his heart to play when you don't know him and what's going on with his health?  

It's your own 'feelings' not to like a player, and that's fine.  However, I'd rather have him on my team then face him...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

one thing is for sure..our defense looks light years ahead of last few yrs...I wonder if Talib didnt go out early vs Ravens in the playoffs.  Also the games thus far have been amazingly entertaining compared to past few yrs one sided affair.

Lets hope the defense keeps its end of the deal and offense starts to gel as season progresses in time for the playoffs!