Gronkowski-when do you expect him back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Gronkowski-when do you expect him back?

4-6 weeks - I'm hoping he is back by the last two games to get timing with Brady and rhythm with both he and Hernandez both in line up.

what are your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Gronkowski-when do you expect him back?

I'm betting he practices this week in a soft cast and plays the following week. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If he's not back by the SF game, I would just sit him for the JAX game and give him some playing time in the finale as a tune up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Week 16

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Divisional game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd like to see him get a game or two in before the playoffs, we don't want our best weapon shaking off rust during a playoff game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm betting he practices this week in a soft cast and plays the following week. 

[/QUOTE]

YES... HE WILL !!! If NE wins he will also play VS SF... maybe rest the last 2 weeks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mcboyd22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

4-6 weeks - I'm hoping he is back by the last two games to get timing with Brady and rhythm with both he and Hernandez both in line up.

what are your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

playoffs or last game maybe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

I don't see him coming back for at least six weeks which would be the Miami game at home.  Even if he is activated by then, I don't see him playing until the first playoff game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Can't remember it was in his chat or mailbag over at ESPN, but Mike Reiss said he heard the recovery for Gronk from the broken forearm is not proceeding as rapidly as one hopes, and he will be out the full 6 weeks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Today was an example of how much they need Gronk. The offense isn't nearly as good when the best tight end in football is out. I think he will be out at least 6 weeks, heard the same thing the previous comment in that he isn't healing as expected and it looks like at least 6 weeks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

I say rest him and Chandler Jones untill the playoffs to be honest. Without both of those two 100% healthy for the playoffs means we are in HUGE trouble

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Don't look for him until the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

It says eyeing week 14 return which is a week from Monday hope this is true!

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2012/12/2/3715290/rob-gronkowski-injury-update-fantasy-status-patriots-vs-dolphins

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Resting him is the best thing to do IMO. Last year we didn't have a healthy Gronk and that probably would have won the Super Bowl had he been near 100%.

Even if it means falling to the 4th seed it's better to have him healthy. This will also give his hip injury time to heal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to dvegas74's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It says eyeing week 14 return which is a week from Monday hope this is true!

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2012/12/2/3715290/rob-gronkowski-injury-update-fantasy-status-patriots-vs-dolphins

[/QUOTE]

No, it does not say that at all.