Gronk's Career Over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Gronk's Career Over?

Too early to speculate on that.  The repeated injuries have to be a concern, but many players come back fine from a knee injury nowadays.  I have a little concern about the possibility of more surgical infections.  I'm not a doctor, but I've read that the bacteria that causes those are hard to completely destroy and can linger in the body and re-infect when there's an opportunity to do so. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Depends on how bad it was. When i hurt my knee I blew out 3 ligaments and my career was over (and by career I mean my scholarship to BC to be the 3rd backup RCB so not much of a career) at that point but I didn't have the resources that Gronk has available.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My goodness I hope so.Getting a little tired of this guy this year. He's hurt bring in the next guy. Thanks for the memeories and lets move on.

One man doesn't make a team ladies.

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you move on f-tard, since the Jests sux so bad why don't you try posting in the zit popping or masturbating forums, you know something your good at?  

And it's "memories"... god Jersey is a pit full of mental dimwits, those Jersey Shore knobs must have been the smartest people in the room.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Ballard had microfracture. If Gronk is ACL I assume 9-10 months and good as new. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ballard had microfracture. If Gronk is ACL I assume 9-10 months and good as new. 

[/QUOTE]

agreed. Also Ballard didnt run very well before his surgery, certainly not like Gronk does.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

My goodness I hope so.Getting a little tired of this guy this year. He's hurt bring in the next guy. Thanks for the memeories and lets move on.

[/QUOTE]

Leon.......intentionally wanting to see someone hurt and end his career?

what are "memeories"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have a young 20 ish year old man who is a great talent. He was in obvious pain. He is not injury prone. He is a big man who puts his body on the line. He is not injury prone. Lets see how many times another player takes that hit and does get his knee blown up. People on the internet say such ignorant insensitive stuff. Its not all about the team. I know Gronk and other players know the risk, but there are injuries that cause pain now and will affect him in the future 10-20 years from now. Show some respect.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

espn is now reporting it is a acl and mcl tear

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Depends on how bad it was. When i hurt my knee I blew out 3 ligaments and my career was over (and by career I mean my scholarship to BC to be the 3rd backup RCB so not much of a career) at that point but I didn't have the resources that Gronk has available.

[/QUOTE]

that sucks. i grew up near cleveland circle (more near washington square). I only blew out my ACL.  So, u blew out PCL and LCL too? Can u believe some of these athletes are back on the field after 6 months?

[/QUOTE]

ACL - 1/2 tear, MCL complete tear, and PCL -1/4 tear. When I saw the video my knee bent sideways to a 45 degree angle when I was hit and I took two more steps before you could see my MCL snap completely and I just dropped like a rock to the ground. The PCL there isn't anything they can do to really repair it and they told me the ACL if they just cleaned it out and let it heal naturally instead of tearing it out and stapling it back would have a chance it would return back to normal after a number of years. My knee still gets stiff and I get pains when running long distance or in sudden weather/temp changes (esp when pressure drops quickly, guess it's good for knowing when storms are coming in?) but guess the long term benefit was better. Yeah took me almost 2 years of rehab before I could even think about putting serious stress on it again so 6 months is amazing.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

REALLY... REALLY????   Actually HOPING the career of an NFL player is OVER???!!!!  You deserve to get banned from humanity!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

2 words.

James Andrews.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

espn is now reporting it is a acl and mcl tear

[/QUOTE]

You knew yesterday it was bad, I still have my fingers crossed it's not worse than even ACL/MCL. His kneecap looked like it was drooping over to the side. We'll know the extent in a day or two.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

REALLY... REALLY????   Actually HOPING the career of an NFL player is OVER???!!!!  You deserve to get banned from humanity!

[/QUOTE]

You were right about the trolls.  This is a regular troll fest.   Troll-a-pa-loser.  These sad little people are really showing how miserable they are when they wish harm on someone because of a game.  I guess losing for 50 years and living in a rat's nest will do that to people.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You were right about the trolls.  This is a regular troll fest.   Troll-a-pa-loser.  These sad little people are really showing how miserable they are when they wish harm on someone because of a game.  I guess losing for 50 years and living in a rat's nest will do that to people.

[/QUOTE]

bostate....  in another discussion here, Leon actually said he relishes the thought of a hit on Brady that ends his career, or the career of any Pats players.  He wants to see Pats players hurt and their careers ended.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bostate....  in another discussion here, Leon actually said he relishes the thought of a hit on Brady that ends his career, or the career of any Pats players.  He wants to see Pats players hurt and their careers ended.

[/QUOTE]

Not his fault.  Desensitized by living in a place where people live like animals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I remember when he said that.  That was when I put Leon on permanent ignore.  It's one thing to be a PITA Troll but it's another to be a horrible human being.   And as much as I dislike the Jets, I would never wish any physical harm to any of them. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Save to assume he is on the shelf the first 6 weeks next season?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gone for a year at least anyway!  Too bad, so sad!  Feel sorry for Gronk, but not the Patriots and their arrogant fans,

[/QUOTE]

Your a cool cat. Bringing lots of high quality stuff here. Must be a jet licker. Fool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Good luck to Gronk. I hope he makes it back, he is a great player and a lot of fun to watch. 

I guess we know where two of our first three picks are going.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Feel sorry for Gronk, but not the Patriots and their arrogant fans"

All fans are insufferable, like yourself. Haven't you figured that out yet?