Gronk's Career Over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Gronk's Career Over?

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah! Dumby GM signing another bust like Gronk. Most GMs would be fired for burdening the team with a guy like that, but signing terrible players like Mayo, Nink, and McCourty are really going to be his undoing. Good post Murtle.

You and Rusty should write a book together about how bad that dumby GM was for signing bums like Brady amd Gronk. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks truechump! I know you'd agree with me eventually...what did it? Did you finally notice we spent 95 million on the tightend position and have nothing to show for it? Or was it watching a 40 million dollar guard get dusted by back up defensive tackles? Or was it just one of these guys...Ocho Cinco, Haynesworth, Robert Gallery, Addai, Fred Taylor, Fenene, Gregory, Adrain Wilson, Ann Wilson, Scianco, Fells, Balllard, Stallworth, Gaffney, that crap box receiver who's nickname was actually molases...that sad part is I left out all those draft busts. You remember those? That happened during those years where we had more draft selections than any team in the NFL and ended up with McCourty (who you want to put into the HOF) and Gronk.

It took awhile, but you learned. Hey, did Kraft ever get back to you regarding that cheer leading position?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well let's see...a bad arm, a bad back and now a bad knee. It also doesn't help that the guys hips are nearly 5 feet off the ground and every defensive back goes at his legs. I think Gronk will be back sometime around late November next year...he will run slower that he has, but every homer around here will say it's A OK!! Then we will cut him in the off season and that will be the end of gronk as we know it. It's football, these things happen all the time and it's a shame. Gronk will probably go off somewhere and catch 40-50 passes a year in 10 games and party his brains out - good for him.

I must say though that I need to take a minute and thank the best GM ever for signing Schiancoe (2 miilion), Fells (2 million), Ballard (1.2 million), Gronk (40 million) and Hernandez (45 million)...all this was done over the last 2 years...not one of those guys will be on the field during the playoffs. Most GMs would be fired for that, fair or not. That is a fact.

[/QUOTE]

No GM would be fired for sign third and fourth TE that don't make the team. They are third TE's for a reason. Welker and Brady are shells of themselives because of the same injury. This could be your most comical post yet. It is almost like you stopped pretend not to be a troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah! Dumby GM signing another bust like Gronk. Most GMs would be fired for burdening the team with a guy like that, but signing terrible players like Mayo, Nink, and McCourty are really going to be his undoing. Good post Murtle.

You and Rusty should write a book together about how bad that dumby GM was for signing bums like Brady amd Gronk. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks truechump! I know you'd agree with me eventually...what did it? Did you finally notice we spent 95 million on the tightend position and have nothing to show for it? Or was it watching a 40 million dollar guard get dusted by back up defensive tackles? Or was it just one of these guys...Ocho Cinco, Haynesworth, Robert Gallery, Addai, Fred Taylor, Fenene, Gregory, Adrain Wilson, Ann Wilson, Scianco, Fells, Balllard, Stallworth, Gaffney, that crap box receiver who's nickname was actually molases...that sad part is I left out all those draft busts. You remember those? That happened during those years where we had more draft selections than any team in the NFL and ended up with McCourty (who you want to put into the HOF) and Gronk.

It took awhile, but you learned. Hey, did Kraft ever get back to you regarding that cheer leading position?

[/QUOTE]

Why are comparing mainly roster filler with a position that BB supposedly wasted 90+ really makes you seem silly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Calm yourself down there Billy Boy-When I do watch the pats ,which is very rarely, I sit on the end of my seat waiting for somebody to blow up Brady like Mo lewis did to Bledsoe.

It's a violent game and I would love to see that! I mean a bone crushing blind side hit that just sends Brady to the cheap seats.Hopefully they would play it over and over ob ESPN!Yup-I admit it I love the violence of the game.

Most of us do-Why else would we watch it!?

Stop acting so incredulous with every post BTW.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah numb nuts. Send Brady to the cheap seats so he can say hi to dirty Sanchez who is keeping the chair warm. 

We..or I watch the game because it is the greatest game played. It's not about the bone crushing hits or cheap stuff you like. It's about the ultimate team game being played at an elite level...unless of course your the jests, then it's more like pee wee football

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Feel sorry for Gronk, but not the Patriots and their arrogant fans"

All fans are insufferable, like yourself. Haven't you figured that out yet?

[/QUOTE]

BTS, don't you know New Yorkers and their fans are always right even when they're wrong (just like wives). Nothing arrogant and insufferable about them  >.>

[/QUOTE]

Or rusty.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Here's a direct quote from Leon two days ago that got removed.  Notice the misspellings and grammar. 

"I actully don't hate the Pates, but I wont be happy until TB, BB, and Gronk are pushing up dayses."

Leon, you're one step shy of being an idiot.

Surprised

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to soups's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a direct quote from Leon two days ago that got removed.  Notice the misspellings and grammar. 

"I actully don't hate the Pates, but I wont be happy until TB, BB, and Gronk are pushing up dayses."

Surprised

[/QUOTE]

LOL...  the reason he only posts during the day is due to his academic pursuits at night... GED

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Surprised

[/QUOTE]

LOL...  the reason he only posts during the day is due to his academic pursuits at night... GED

[/QUOTE]

Lol.  Clown school? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Surprised

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol.  Clown school? 

[/QUOTE]

Graduating class.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That was a horrible hit.  I was devastated when I heard that this injury happened.  My daughter was crushed, he is her favorite player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Surprised

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How many years has this been now?  Is there such thing as a "GED Masters" since he must have been at it a long time?

13. This post has been removed.