Gronks dad reports high ankle sprain

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Gronks dad reports high ankle sprain

In response to "Re: Gronks dad reports high ankle sprain": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronks dad reports high ankle sprain : *the Patriots "in crowd"...lol...calling the team's players dads by first names now. Is this even news? Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE] Isn't it past your bed time old man? BTW, technically I'm a 49ers fan--which I've made no secret of on here. I just happen to love the Patriots too. So I'm what they call a "pink hat", hardly the Patriots "in crowd". Please go away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Gronks dad reports high ankle sprain:
    [QUOTE]Maybe he is part of the disinformation. Make them think he has one and throw the jints off.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't rule that out.  That's exactly what I would tell my dad to say.  Why not?  I would absolutely try to play with their heads.

That said, when I saw the replay when he got injured, it's amazing his foot didn't snap off.  Everyone at the sportsbar cringed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

It must feel cool to call a real football player "Gronk" and their dad, "Gordy"...this is so much fun getting dressed up like big boys and rooting for another duck boat parade!

I wish the 49ers had won but you probably would have broken out in hives or acne worrying about who to root for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i'll believe that he plays when i see him lining up on the field on sb sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I'm just glad there aren't any major distractions looming like last time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moskk. Show moskk's posts

A new post just appeared suggesting that Gronk would require post season surgery.  No reference was given.  Considering that Gronk was placed in a protective boot and kept that way following an MRI suggests that the story is either malicious rumor or that a medical malpractice suit will soon follow.  The boot is used for minor ligament trauma while surgery is indicted when SEVERE ligament trauma exists.  A clinical exam and an MRI should be sufficient to tell the difference!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I posted this information which was put up on the NFL Network ticker at the bottom of the screen. I really, really hope this is BS! There are no other sources reporting this that I can find.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

[QUOTE]I posted this information which was put up on the NFL Network ticker at the bottom of the screen. I really, really hope this is BS! There are no other sources reporting this that I can find.
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]

I found thuis:

http://blogs.providencejournal.com/sports/patriots/2012/01/report-pats-expect-gronkowski-will-need-surgery.html

Well, let's hope for the best. Tape it and shoot it up...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]It must feel cool to call a real football player "Gronk" and their dad, "Gordy"...this is so much fun getting dressed up like big boys and rooting for another duck boat parade! I wish the 49ers had won but you probably would have broken out in hives or acne worrying about who to root for.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

LOL....Isn't your head on ice somewhere in a cryogenic chamber?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

^^^Gotta think he might not have the agility he is use to having on his routes, but he can still block and outjump and outreach. It's the SB. He will be a beast.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronks dad reports high ankle sprain : LOL....Isn't your head on ice somewhere in a cryogenic chamber?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I thought I heard that it got dropped and broke into serveral pieces.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gronks dad reports high ankle sprain : I thought I heard that it got dropped and broke into serveral pieces.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

LOL, and each of them started a BDC posting account.