GROW UP Schwartz!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: GROW UP Schwartz!

In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz!:
    [QUOTE]We're worrying about this and how many millions are out of work?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Oh, goody!! PatsFanSinceNEVER is back to tell us what we should and shouldn't talk about. Same guy who told everyone they shouldn't talk about free agency last spring...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : Oh, goody!! PatsFanSinceNEVER is back to tell us what we should and shouldn't talk about. Same guy who told everyone they shouldn't talk about free agency last spring...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

and that MB's draft thread, that everyone loves, is stupid and we shouldn't be talking about the draft during the season either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

This dustup was fantastic...as much as the league office will publicly decry this incident, they are also very happy it happened! Talk about setting up drama for what looks like an eventual playoff game! C'mon, the networks love this stuff! WE LOVE THIS STUFF! Tell me you didn't want to see these two coaches throw down yesterday. I would have DVR'd that sucka, and so wouldn't most of you as well!

If you think this is wrong, you are either lying to look good, or just don't enjoy REAL sports drama...It was both entertaining and real...you can't get any better!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Wait. You mean there are people that don't have PatsFanSinceForever on ignore? He recently joined that little ray of sunshine, BabeParelli, on my Shut the Fark up list.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : Oh, goody!! PatsFanSinceNEVER is back to tell us what we should and shouldn't talk about. Same guy who told everyone they shouldn't talk about free agency last spring...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Shwartz should shut his pie-hole. That guy practically does TD dances on the field. He yells at opposing players. 

Harbaugh was running past him and did the old shake n' pat. Shwartz wanted to be offended and was sour from a loss.

Then Shwartz followed him trying to actually start a fight (or whatever that was) give me a break!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Both coaches acted like children and neither one needs to be defended or supported by any fan on this forum IMO.  If Harbaugh acted like a jerk, which is not proven, the other guy couldn't let it go?  He had to run after the jerk and try to make an issue of it, thereby ensuring that he looked like a jerk as well.  Why any of us care is beyond me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

There is an old adage in sports that says something close to.....

"Try and act like you have been there before...."

Yup,  Harbaugh may need to work on that a little bit but Schwartz ?
    He's got that poor loser syndrome working from where I sit....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]Shwartz should shut his pie-hole. That guy practically does TD dances on the field. He yells at opposing players.  Harbaugh was running past him and did the old shake n' pat. Shwartz wanted to be offended and was sour from a loss. Then Shwartz followed him trying to actually start a fight (or whatever that was) give me a break!
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

That's exactly how I saw it. Schwartz was a big baby and a sore loser. His dad never taught him about firm handshakes and he got his fingers squished. Then the pat on the back nearly knocked the wind out of him. What a pansy. He should of just continued jogging off the field instead of running up into Harbaugh's face screaming like a woman.  I couldn't believe how big a deal the media made over it. It got more attention than anything else that happened all day

PS. Didn't Harbaugh punch a guy in the face once, in his house, when he was doing an interview. The guy questioned his toughness or something and Harbaugh smashed him in the mouth?

PPS. Didn't the Pat's physically destroy Harbaugh every time they played him. I remember him almost always getting hurt when playing the Pat's. One time I think they broke his nose, way back when they Baltimore Colts were in our division.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

it looked as if Harbaugh whacked Schwarz and pushed him - no repsect there.

Schwarz had every right to be pizzed 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Harbaugh is a Harbaugh, his brother is an over the top dork too.  BUT Schwartz was WAY WAY WAY out of line, and acted like Todd Haley, another coach who gets mad in a loss and acts stupid.  Bad job all around, but the black eye goes to Schwartz.  I'll take dry-as-toast Bill B any day.  But really, these guys are making Rex Ryan look reasonable.  That's just sad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Grow up, Schwartz?  Have you ever seen BB after a loss? =D  They're competitive, get over it. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

A rare moment of true clarity from 49pats.  well done. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Yeah Harbaugh was excited he beat an undefeated team on their home turf, but come on Jim, act like you knew you were the best team.  I think the league is going to punish him, sort of like, don't do it again.   There is a protocol for coaches after the game..

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Harbaugh gave Schwartz a little too much that's for sure, but it was not unexpected. 

Did any of you see Harbaugh before the last play of the game?  It took about 5 minutes to play the down, and they kept showing Harbaugh while waiting. 

I thought the guy was either going to die of a heart attack, stroke out, uncontrollably pinch a loaf in his pants, wet himself, or internally combust. 

The guy was totally wired. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : You'd know about "uncontrollably pinch(ing) a loaf in his pants", or "wet(ting) himself".

Bad weekend 66?  Did the pats not cover?  Did you get an eviction notice from your mom? 

You seem to be lashing out this morning.  Don't worry.  The sun will shine again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Harbaugh gave Schwartz a little too much that's for sure, but it was not unexpected.  Did any of you see Harbaugh before the last play of the game?  It took about 5 minutes to play the down, and they kept showing Harbaugh while waiting.  I thought the guy was either going to die of a heart attack, stroke out, uncontrollably pinch a loaf in his pants, wet himself, or internally combust.  The guy was totally wired. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Both coaches are emotional guys. 

Schwartz went over the top and made it into a confrontation ... for the second time this season. 

Both of them should be fined, because if players did this it would end that way. Schwartz should be fined a lot more. Physically assaulting another coach is well over the line -- especially when that coach was doing something that you are known for doing yourself: being emotional after a win. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamchampy. Show iamchampy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : Are you a draft expert?  An ex gm perhaps?  If not, then shut up! Why not speculate about drug design?  You know nothing about that either, so it would be just as productive for you. Good grief.

I don't post too often, but why does it matter what people want to talk about? Who cares about others opinions, no one here is getting paid for what they say, so why do they need to be an expert? Let everyone talk about what they want to talk about.

BTW, Harbough is a DB.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.