GROW UP Schwartz!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

Re: GROW UP Schwartz!

In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : Are you a draft expert?  An ex gm perhaps?  If not, then shut up! Why not speculate about drug design?  You know nothing about that either, so it would be just as productive for you. Good grief.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

You are commenting in a football forum where people speculate about all things football.  That's what fans do, because there's only so much to talk about between games.  Since you brought up being productive, what have you brought to this forum besides negativity and name-calling?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamchampy. Show iamchampy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : If it doesn't matter if they are not experts, why is it so upsetting that I say they should talk about something they can control?  Why do they act like they are experts? Good grief.

It's a Patriots fans forum. What are the discussions suppose to be about? What can be controlled by the fans?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

IDk, to me it looked like Harbaugh was dismissing him....didnt give him a chance to speak or anything...jumping around like Josh McDaniels as if you've never won a game!?!?

Maybe Schwarts was wrong for going after him, but c'mon, the dude acted like the other coach was on his team. You are atleast to suppose to lose ur smile and act serious and say good game. he shook his hand like he was part of the celebration and it almost seems he didnt even notice it was the other teams head coach. he just dismissed him with that pat, like "get outta hea you bum!"

and the coach took offense and I would have too

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : The fans I know don't speculate about trades.  They don't because they aren't experts, that's called having common sense. Do you speculate with your boss about what he wants you to do or do you just do what you're told?  I suspect the former.

I don't see anyone here proclaiming that they are an expert.  What part of your feeble existence can't grasp the thought that some people may want to dabble in a few "what ifs" about their favorite football team?   Common sense doesn't even need to enter into the equation in this case.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

It's tough to say what really happened at midfield but if Harbaugh really broke the guys chops after a loss that's pretty classless and I don't blame Schwartz.
    Tough call on what happened though and I didn't really care for Harbaugh's post game comments which seemed like another cheapshot. This should be an excellent playoff matchup.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Schwarz or Schwartz or whatever his name is needs to grow up. He is the guy seen energetically pumping his fisits on every Lions TD and he doesnt like another coaches celebration? He needs to get fined big time for this childish display of petulence.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! : Bad weekend 66?  Did the pats not cover?  Did you get an eviction notice from your mom?  You seem to be lashing out this morning.  Don't worry.  The sun will shine again.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I agree with you underdogg. The sun will shine again for your colts when YOUR greatest QB of all time (on account of the colts going 0-6 without him) returns.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Harbaugh slapped him on the back, and said something that pissed him off, so while I don't think Schwartz shoulda chased him down, I think there is plenty of blame to go around.  Really it is just funny. 

If you're Harbaugh, I get that you're excited but like Emmitt Smith used to say, "act like you've been there before and you'll be there again." 

Both of these are young, up and coming teams, so hopefully this can fuel another made for (and by) TV NFL rivalry.  49ers are going to win their division and Lions look like a good choice for a Wild Card, maybe we'll get a playoff rematch.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I hope they do play each other in the playoffs. they will have about 90 cameras focusing on the hand shake after the game like Bill and M angina...lol

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Proof "boys will be boys".

Too bad all those soccer mommies want the NFL to step up and make sure stuff like that never happens again. It's football! Someone WILL lose! Get over it and yourselves!

Anyone else remember the BB/Mangenius "handshakes"? It's like THAT ws eh topic of conversation leading up to teh game and after it! Let alone whatever happened on the field! Cripes! Folks bich about the NFL taking all the "fun" out of the game, re: celebrtory exhibitions by players. Give me a raise of hands: Who wathces NFL games specifically to see the post game handshake? Who stays glued to the TV until the post game handshake is completed?

Facts:  Harbaugh is an ex-player; still maintains that personality type. He's got his underachieving 2010 teamat 5-1 and one of teh early season surprises. He just went into Detroit, came from behind,adn beat an undefeated team. He's hype and amped up.

Schwartz just lost his first game, AT HOME, in front of a national TV audience. He gets a handshake and a back slap froman ex-player that he can't identify is a result of his excitement. As a longer termed NFL coach, he should have identified the moment for what it was, NOT as a slight or insult to him. It would have been much different if Harbaugh got in his grill and stayed there for any length of time, gloating. But, here goes Wounded Feelings Schwartz chasing after Harbaugh.

The post game interviews with both coaches showed justhow childish they are. I say fine them $5 in allowance, give them both a 4 hour time out ona  Saturday afternoon, and ban their ability to trade lunches on the school yard.  And.....

THERE'LL BE NO MORE TOUCHING!!!!!!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

he was PUMPED maybe even JACKED.....glad we have BB

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm  changing my stance on this after seeing Schwartz's reaction to Harbaugh mistakenly challenging the first TD by the Lions.  Schwartz was clearly seen mocking Harbaugh for the challenge which resulted in a penalty for the 49'ers. 

I guess Schwartz can dish it out but can't take it.  What a baby!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Harbuagh was a total TOOL, ripping his sweater out of his pants, and slapping Swhartz on the back like he was a 49er player. Waaaaaay out of line. I don't really like either one of them but that was bush league. What will be interesting is the handshake next time they play! I can't wait!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Wait. You mean there are people that don't have PatsFanSinceForever on ignore? He recently joined that little ray of sunshine, BabeParelli, on my Shut the Fark up list. In Response to Re: GROW UP Schwartz! :
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz[/QUOTE]

As if anybody cares who is on any list of yours; f'n dikwad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hear the name Schwartz and I use to think Accountant but after watching his lame attempt at whatever he was attempting to do I now associate the name with fluffer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

There was a brief moment after Harbaugh slapped him on the back - Schwartz got into his face - only to find that Harbaugh immediately got into his face. Schwartz looked a bit stunned by this, before catching up to him (to give him more lip with 15 people between them). Makes me wonder if Harbaugh would of made him his beyatch if there was no one in between them...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://sportswtf.ytmnd.com/

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Schwartzie could be a DB...

25. This post has been removed.