Grrr....Game time changed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Grrr....Game time changed

Miami game changed from 8P Sunday to 1P. I HATE it when they do that!!!!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Grrr....Game time changed

anything else you would like to get off your chest?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Look at the brightside.  Instead of having to watch the Colts game on Sunday at 1 (watching them every week makes me want to p.uke) then Pats at 8 we get Pats at 1 then an interesting game between Arizona and Minnesota.  I really haven't seen much of these teams so I'm excited to see something new.  Plus you can't go wrong with AD and Fitz!  Hopefully Warner plays I haven't checked out any injury reports yet this week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Grrr....Game time changed:
    [QUOTE]Miami game changed from 8P Sunday to 1P. I HATE it when they do that!!!! Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. lol  
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

Well, look at the bright side; at least you get to see it at home either way.

For us pats fans in exile, it means that we have to go out to a noisy sports bar see it at all, generally while hearing only the sound from another game. This week, the bars will be filled with the most obnoxious fans of all, the raiders gang, whose game is also on at 10AM, pacific time.