GUESS WHO'S BACK?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Hey Jints

Don't you think your time would be better spent humbly educating us about what your team needs to do to improve versus living off the glories of the past? Wouldn't that get you more respect?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

42and46=LEON

No. No he doesn't = LEON.

Two TOTALLY different posters. 

One is a decent guy who likes a little rivalry talk and general football talk ... the other is a headcase who might not even be a football fan at all, but just a lonely guy who trolls internet fora for responses.

thanks Z u always get it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Yes, you don't have the "luxury" of playing in the AFC East.  Your division winner, at 2-3 mind you, would be in last place in our division.  The NFC Least is the laughingstock of the NFL right now. 

Oh, and way to slide in the whole "no excuses butttttt we have SO MANY INJURIES!! OMG we are the only team to have injuries.  It's so unfair!!" 

Sing it with me Jintsy, "Get Readyyy forrr Teddyyyyy!!"  Buh-bye Eli.   

well if eli goes he takes 2 rings and 2 sb mvps with him

now who did he beat again to get those? help me here i forget...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

The Giants are the laughingstock of the NFL right now. 

Fixed it for you. The sad part is for a team that cheats as much as the Giants do, they still can't win. Lie Manning is being exposed for what he truly is, a QB who can't win without help from the refs looking the other way. Peyton is the one with skills in that family.

brother please don't bring up cheating as a pats fan...just dont

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Fixed it for you. The sad part is for a team that cheats as much as the Giants do, they still can't win. Lie Manning is being exposed for what he truly is, a QB who can't win without help from the refs looking the other way. Peyton is the one with skills in that family.

btw u still bitter we own you?

come on let it go...not only is sore losing classless and pathetic but to hold such bitterness is not good for ur health...really let it go-i am sure tom brady has 

consider these health tips on me-i am nothing if not helpful

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Always funny when the gutless trolls crawl out of their holes when the Pats lose. Even funnier for a Giants fan when you consider that if you reversed the win/loss numbers the Pats have you'd still have one more win than the Giants.

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

long as my team keeps winning those head to head match ups in that one really big game to end the season

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

Hey Jints

Don't you think your time would be better spent humbly educating us about what your team needs to do to improve versus living off the glories of the past? Wouldn't that get you more respect?

not here for respect...worship perhaps but not respect

to improve? shore up both lines and think about both co-ordinators futures

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

[QUOTE]

Always funny when the gutless trolls crawl out of their holes when the Pats lose. Even funnier for a Giants fan when you consider that if you reversed the win/loss numbers the Pats have you'd still have one more win than the Giants.

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

long as my team keeps winning those head to head match ups in that one really big game to end the season

Cool

[/QUOTE]

You have to make the playoffs first to get in those match-ups. You do understand that concept right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

btw u still bitter we own you?

come on let it go...not only is sore losing classless and pathetic but to hold such bitterness is not good for ur health...really let it go-i am sure tom brady has 

consider these health tips on me-i am nothing if not helpful

[/QUOTE]

Oh, the irony.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

42and46=LEON

One is a decent guy who likes a little rivalry talk and general football talk ... the other is a headcase who might not even be a football fan at all, but just a lonely guy who trolls internet fora for responses.

Amasing I didn't know Z had so much respect for Leon

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to bungaholebill's comment:

In response to Tomhab's comment:

42and46=LEON

That's because Z has no soul...he strives to come across as Mr. Objective...he's as big a phony on the internet as anyone here...including a Jets Troll like Bustchise and his family of personas....Z is NO BETTER than this clown...just a fact...not everyone here thinks the sun rises and sets in his posterior...mostly only Z...some poor souls in life have to be liked by everyone or it hurts them...lol...

Rusty, as far as trolls go Jetints has a lot of people fooled.  It's been obvious from day one that he is a JEST fan using the Giants success agianst Pats because he had nothing else to cheer for.  He'll be talking up the Jest next week just watch...If they win this week that is!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Why are you reviving dead threads, 0-6 has his own thread?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

hahaha if you weren't Rusty you wouldn't think he was intelligent. He's the only one on this board that thinks he's smart. If he was so Smart he'd change his naming scheme...

RussGrizzwald, RidingWithTheKing, HarvyWallBanger, BungaHoleBill and on and on and on, any of those guys sound familiar

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I forgot your most popular Screen Name "ThisPostHasBeenRemove"  Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/fatsam

/BungaloBill/Uncle Rico/patriotrain/tomhab and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hows the dynamic duo at QB for those Jtes, Mark "who hid my scrunchie" Sanchez and Geno  "I look like Donatello" Smith

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/fatsam

/BungaloBill/Uncle Rico/patriotrain/tomhab and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hows the dynamic duo at QB for those Jtes, Mark "who hid my scrunchie" Sanchez and Geno  "I look like Donatello" Smith

Sorry Rusty I can't be any of those screen names they all belong to You the one and only cross dressing troll of the universe.  I have never said one negative thing about any Patriots Player.  You and you log-on bragade are here for one thing only Brady bashing and Pats fan harrassing.  Get a life dude...

It's OK you can call me a Homer, Ballwasher, Pinkhat, go ahead I can take, it's kind of a complement for a Hater like you!