Gutless call from a gutless ref ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Gutless call from a gutless ref ...

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did the Pats get a raw deal on #12's pick 6?  

Did the Pats get a raw deal on throwing when they should have run it in OT?  

Did the Pats get a raw deal when #12 couldn't hit the Empire State from 3 feet away?

Did the PAts get a raw deal on the continued insistence from McD to go for "style" plays?

Did the Pats get a raw deal when the Jets where flagged all game and couldn't capitalize?

Did th Pats get a raw deal because they only put up 6 points in the 2nd half?

Did the PAts get raw deal when the D actually held its ground in the 4th to keep them in the game?

The point is: the call was stupid, but the game wasn't supposed to go to OT.  BAD teams blow 21-10 halftime leads.

[/QUOTE]

Do us all a a favor, and shaddap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe,

That's a typical post from ipotnyc.  He spent all spring telling the Bruins fans how bad the team was.  Then, when the keep winning in the playoffs, he told us he'd never be back.

He is.

What a liar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to darwk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chris Jones manned up and aid he made a mistake.  Class I guess. Still don't think he did a damn thing.

[/QUOTE]

There is no second level pushing.  Jones was not on the second level, he was on the line.  Bad call!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to isurfvb24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Way to hand the game to a team that didn't earn it. 

[/QUOTE]
    Yeah - I'm a troll - which by definition on this board means anyone I don't agree with". Come back when you can intelligently discuss the subject until then don't waste my time

What happened was against the rules. Is it ever called - no. Was the tuck rule called much....nope. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

[/QUOTE]

What did he do to break the rules. Nothing. No push, notthing. Bag job troll

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

aww don't get your panties in a bunch troll boy. A. It has to be a second tier player (lb,safety, corner) for it to be called. He is a down lineman. B. no push at all c. Flag came out as soon as ball was snapped. Bag job troll boy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

Chris Jones manned up and aid he made a mistake.  Class I guess. Still don't think he did a damn thing.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't admit anything, wouldn't say anything about it all. It was clear enough for everyone to see. Games just shouldn't end like that, if it was holding fine, but this was BS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rule:  Can't push your player into the pile.

Action:  Player pushes player into the pile.

Result:  Penalty

Pat's fans reaction:  Hey!  Don't call penalties against the Pats like that!

Actually at fault:  Belichick

[/QUOTE]

Uh, you're wrong. Only second tier players are restricted from that. Our guy was side by side with the guy he supposedly pushed.

Really dood, don't take this foolish stance on this. You will be humiliated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Bad call, but even if hes guilty it wasnt blatant enough to be called and swing the whole game from one team to another.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to isurfvb24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It has to be a second tier player. He is a down lineman and he didn't push anybody troll boy

[/QUOTE]

"Rule 913: Team B players cannot push teammates on the line of scrimmage into offensive formation."

Which part of that says anything about second tier?

Team A has the ball.  Team B is on defense. 

The Patriots were Team B.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe,

That's a typical post from ipotnyc.  He spent all spring telling the Bruins fans how bad the team was.  Then, when the keep winning in the playoffs, he told us he'd never be back.

He is.

What a liar.

[/QUOTE]

Go back to the Bs board and post stuff you know nothing about- hockey.  You're a tool.  Easy to blame a bad call.  You of all people, who as a "knowledagable" fan should know that a game is looked at in its totality.

Go ahead take 2 percent of my posts and use them to categorize my "fandom."  THere are Skating Clowns (your boy #22) and Board Clowns (you)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is no second level pushing.  Jones was not on the second level, he was on the line.  Bad call!!

[/QUOTE]

Yup. Horrible call. I feel bad for the kid. He played a great game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe,

He is.

What a liar.

[/QUOTE]

The point is that the thread is about the call, not how we played. I'm sure we all could point fingers all day about that, but this is supposed to be focused and not cluttered up with every tom dick and harry's two bit analysis.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Uh, you're wrong. Only second tier players are restricted from that. Our guy was side by side with the guy he supposedly pushed.

Really dood, don't take this foolish stance on this. You will be humiliated.

[/QUOTE]

Mike Pereira @MikePereira 41m

That is correct call in NE/NYJ game. New rule this year can't push a teammate into the offensive formation on a field goal or try attempt.

Mike Pereira Verified account

@MikePereira

Former Vice President of Officiating in the National Football League.

---

Anything else from you on this?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did the Pats get a raw deal on #12's pick 6?  

Did the Pats get a raw deal on throwing when they should have run it in OT?  

Did the Pats get a raw deal when #12 couldn't hit the Empire State from 3 feet away?

Did the PAts get a raw deal on the continued insistence from McD to go for "style" plays?

Did the Pats get a raw deal when the Jets where flagged all game and couldn't capitalize?

Did th Pats get a raw deal because they only put up 6 points in the 2nd half?

Did the PAts get raw deal when the D actually held its ground in the 4th to keep them in the game?

The point is: the call was stupid, but the game wasn't supposed to go to OT.  BAD teams blow 21-10 halftime leads.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're right.  My bad.  It was the ref.  Cost us the whole game.  Brady was amazing again. And he saved the team, but the ref robbed them.  Wake up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

The point is that the thread is about the call, not how we played. I'm sure we all could point fingers all day about that, but this is supposed to be focused and not cluttered up with every tom dick and harry's two bit analysis.

[/QUOTE]

Okay.  You say it was a bad call.  The former VP of NFL Officiating says it was a good call.

Anything else?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's he going to do, take on the league office as a lucky to be there rookie? He said what he had to say. Let bigger fish make the stink.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe,

He is.

What a liar.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The call s--ked.  No one will disagree with you on that.  Fine.  Not A Sack is Board Clown.  He's a liar. And acts like Lindsey Lohan from Mean Girls.  You can find his "posse" on the Bs forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay.  You say it was a bad call.  The former VP of NFL Officiating says it was a good call.

Anything else?

[/QUOTE]

I think he is covering his guy.  That was a bad call.  Former players even are saying it was a bad call. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rick-hertz. Show rick-hertz's posts

Just for clarification you can push the player on defense, you can't use the another player to elavate on a scrimmage kick.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm reading the rule. 

"Rule 913: Team B players cannot push teammates on the line of scrimmage into offensive formation."

Can someone tell me where the "second tier" stuff comes in?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I don't care about second tier. There wasnt a push

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

well i guess chris jones is saying he did

Patriots DT Chris Jones on if he knew he would push before FG: "Yeah, yeah. Just try to get that extra little oomph in there."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Life goes on. A rule was broken and the player was penalized.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/21/what-new-nfl-safety-rules-passed-and-whats-still-on-hold/.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

This really makes the whole league look sickening. An absolute debacle.

The official upholding that call should be investigated for ties to organized crime. I'm serious.

[/QUOTE]

It should. It's huge. The bigger the entity, the more corruption. Good god how much more obvious can it be?