Hank Poteat: "Thanks BB"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Re: Hank Poteat:

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lots of good stuff there, Rusty!  Thanks for posting.

I can not wait for this game, been waiting for it all season I just wish Wilfork, Kelly and Mayo were going to be on the field.  I hope both Welker and J. Thomas both play as well as Talib, Arrington and Gregory all play.  I doubt we see Dennard back Sunday night.  

You lucky bastards who are going to this game better be rocking the place all night long!

[/QUOTE]

I'll be there pumping up the crowd as much as possible, I usually lose my voice to about Wed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

I hope Welker has a bad day, I am a PATS fan and it would just tear me up if he did. I know some of you on here would like him to have a great day but not me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mods deleting links and articles of Hank Poteat praising BB. Hmm.  Very suspicious.

[/QUOTE]

Weird. Thanks for that link, great story.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Mods deleting links and articles of Hank Poteat praising BB. Hmm.  Very suspicious.

[/QUOTE]

Very suspicious!  LMAO! 

I admit, you crack me up sometimes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I can not wait for this game, been waiting for it all season I just wish Wilfork, Kelly and Mayo were going to be on the field.  I hope both Welker and J. Thomas both play as well as Talib, Arrington and Gregory all play.  I doubt we see Dennard back Sunday night.  

You lucky bastards who are going to this game better be rocking the place all night long!

[/QUOTE]

I'll be there pumping up the crowd as much as possible, I usually lose my voice to about Wed.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, you lucky-bastard!  LOL!

[/QUOTE]
    Well even though I'll be at the game I wont eable to enjoy it has a fan since iam doing security for the game.Het at least I there and hopefully can see some of the game but will dvr it too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You were a victim of Rusty profiling.  You post so much garbage, they just assume.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753650/hank-poteat-tell-bill-i-said-thanks

Think this is the link.  Don't see why it should be deleted if it is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Well even though I'll be at the game I wont eable to enjoy it has a fan since iam doing security for the game.Het at least I there and hopefully can see some of the game but will dvr it too.

Down on the field by chance?

Security can still cheer!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, you lucky-bastard!  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Down on the field by chance?

Security can still cheer!

[/QUOTE]

Wont know till game  start at the gates then moved after that but iam hoping .The thing that sucks arnt supoose to take pics ,but get close enough iand get one or two

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753650/hank-poteat-tell-bill-i-said-thanks

Think this is the link.  Don't see why it should be deleted if it is.

[/QUOTE]

Well ...  I interpret the story as sarcastic...  Like " thanks Bill for teaching me the wrong rule and making me the scapegoat of that loss to the lions... "   Maybe it is just misleading.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Wont know till game  start at the gates then moved after that but iam hoping .The thing that sucks arnt supoose to take pics ,but get close enough iand get one or two

[/QUOTE]

I will look for ya cheering... give us one of these...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will look for ya cheering... give us one of these...

[/QUOTE]

If you see someone run on the feild and drop kick peyton in the head ,that guy would be me lmao.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

If you see someone run on the feild and drop kick peyton in the head ,that guy would be me lmao.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  Ok, the dvr is set.  I will post the video here if it should happen.