Happy 10th Anniversary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary

Cool.... I think that was the first time a post/image of mine was deleted!!!!!

I guess instead I should have been spewing political rhetoric on sport message board!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, mods removed my post about little Ricky. LOL..... Too funny. Must have been a copyright infringement on the Ricky Ricardo pic I guess? ;-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

I guess instead I should have been spewing political rhetoric on sport message board!

Yes, you can spew the rhetoric and it will be left up. But if you call out/criticize whoever is posting the sewage, THAT post of yours will be removed. Anyway, they removed mine too, so congrats. I've had 10-12 posts removed sine the "BDC purge" began. Welcome to the club.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ha, they took another one of mine down. I'm on a roll......

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Yes, you can spew the rhetoric and it will be left up. But if you call out/criticize whoever is posting the sewage, THAT post of yours will be removed. Anyway, they removed mine too, so congrats. I've had 10-12 posts removed sine the "BDC purge" began. Welcome to the club.

And I was called a troll...This is like the 2nd time in 2 weeks I am been called a troll....Not sure what is in the air....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The US spends 44% of the WORLD'S TOTAL military spending.

That is all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

And I was called a troll...This is like the 2nd time in 2 weeks I am been called a troll....Not sure what is in the air....

Meh, whatayado? I see there are three ignored posts from Mr. X on here after mine. Too bad my curiosity isn't strong enough to un-ignore them. Yawn.....It's just a matter of time before they ban me. Life goes on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This from a poster in the Sox forum who was discussing the censorship issue. Very interesting:

"BDC Dottie has informed us that the new moderators do not read the threads or context but only read posts that were flagged for them by those who report violations of forum rules. This tells us that the moderators are not using opinions as their criteria to delete posts. My guess is that their criteria are those listed in the BDC guidelines that we all subscribe to when we register."

LOL....if this is true, it's the posters themselves who are turning us in! I would actually LOVE that. If they're just "running to mommy" every time you say something they don't like, man, that is like 10X funnier than the mods reading them, finding them argumentative or objectionable, and removing them on their own opinion. Haha...

12. This post has been removed.