9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Happy 65th Number 4

Folks...I give you Robert Gordon Orr: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AlSeK_wgMEGaUUJu3WwrnUWbvZx4?p=Bobby+Orr+on+Youtube&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-900-31

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Just like when it's all said and done Sid will be looked at as better then Orr..

Hate all you want it's true.

Are you drunk?  How old are you?  Cindy Crosby is going to be better than Orr?  Dude.

How could you possibly hate on Sid the kid...?

Tell my Rusty..

Is it the fact that in his seconnd season in the Nhl he won the Art Ross trophy with a 120 points becoming the youngest player and the only teenager to win a scoring title in any major North American sports league///

Is it because he won the Hart Trophy(MVP) as a teenager?

Is it because the next year he became the youngest captain to ever win a stanley cup? Adding 51 goals leading the league in scoring that year?

Or maybe it's cause he scored the The gold medal winning goal in 2010 against the USA in overtime...

Perhaps it's because you know if he stays healthy he's going to lead the league in scoring for the next 10 years....

Maybe it's his ridiculous 1.42 career ppg average.

Maybe it's cause the Pens keep beating the B's sans Malkin..

And the list goes on and on, just ask and I'd be glad to show you..

For you to say It's wrong to put Sid's past/present/future career in the same boat as Orr or even beyond which I think is what it will be is completely ridiculous.

Hating on Crosby just makes you look like a complete homerific moron...lmao

I'm nowhere close to being a Pens fan yet as a fan that has owned NHL Center ice package and has worked for the league the past ten 10 year I can acknowledge how gifted and better then everyone else he is...

Vision, Passing, Anticipation, Speed, Snapper, Faceoffs, leadership and the list goes on...

Rusty no offense bro but stick to football. I enjoy much of the stuff you write but clearly your out of your element.

Anytime you want to stack your hockey credentials against mine let me know(with proof).. We can let the board decide...

No doubt Orr was amazing but stop being such a Homer...lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

IMO, Crosby is a great talent but not all-time great in the class of Gretzky, Howe, Orr and Lemieux. He led the league his second year and that was his high water mark so far.  I like him because he's got some grit to his game, but I just don't think he's in the class of those guys. A level below that.

Personally, I've grown to like Stamkos better. He's become a great two way player. Hard to ignore 200 goals at age 23 and getting better.

Orr was among the three best players ever. That's not a homer view, it's how the majority of hockey experts see it. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Gretzky = Greatest Goal Scorer

Orr = Greatest Hockey Player

Bobby Orr was an offensive force...AND...he was the best defenseman in the game. You had to see him, or you'll just never understand. He could shift like Barry Sanders, he could glide like Roberto Clemente and he could storm the net like Secretariat. Plus, the dude had a flair for the dramatic...like Bird sinking 3-point daggers, Orr scored more goals in the last minutes of games than anyone.

On top of all that, unlike Gretzky, Orr was physical and a TOUGH sumbitch. He wasn't afraid to duke it out with anyone, and he won more than his fair share of fights.

Just the complete package.

25. This post has been removed.