Happy Friday Moe Fackahs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs

In Response to Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs:
    [QUOTE]I am sure Seymour and Kelly are licking their chops, looking to run through that interior O Line. Sanchez will be in for a long day. And if MJD on a one dimensional offense last week shredded the Jets Run D for 90 yards on 18 carries, I would be concerned on the road against a good running Oakland team.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

what a joke you are.  we beat them down by 29 pts and yet they shredded my defense for 90 yds running.  You are aware that they scored 3pts all day right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs : Is that some abbreviation high school students use when they text or is standard English not your forte'?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

you really gross me out smelly guy.  i have nothing else to say to you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Sanchize has been slinging it but our run game is the bread and butter of our O.  That is what will keep our defense fresh and our opponents O off the field.  Buffalo has had a couple of wins, I expect them to get their first loss this weekend.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, Grandma Ryan with or without a fresh pedicure could "sling" it against the Jags and she probably wouldn't get picked off twice.

Good luck with that run offense, your O line looks weak and without mongoloid there playing this weekend you better look out. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Again you are wrong rusty.  Plax was doubled every play last week except 2 plays so he is definitely not useless.  Mason does need to do better.  He let a TD go right through his hands in week 1 and was invisible last week.

I dont think Sanchize looked flustered.  He just needs to learn that he cant throw that out pass against that type of coverage.

Baxter at center is a concern.  I hope we spread the raiders like buff did and make those big tackles run a bit.  Running on the edge instead of running inside against them seems to be the way to go.  I hope schottie jr gets the memo...

Killa, get your pts somewhere else!!!  should have drafter keller this year not last lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Friday Moe Fackahs : haha, good one stale avatar guy. 
    Dude, I have just about more avatars to choose from then Rex's wife has feet to chose from.  I just happen to like showing off the Brady Moss record.  Something you will never come close to seeing out of Sancheese!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

WeDerrWEDAT you are alright. I enjoy reading your posts. I think deep inside you really like this board and I think probably most of the people on this board enjoy having you around.
    Having said that I think the Jets might be in abit of trouble - Raiders are a litlle pissed at you guys and they are not going to let you guys win easy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Records dont mean shizz to me. I want the trophy.

You wish that moss would come back to the pats dont you stale avatar guy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE] WeDerrWEDAT you are alright. I enjoy reading your posts. I think deep inside you really like this board and I think probably most of the people on this board enjoy having you around. Having said that I think the Jets might be in abit of trouble - Raiders are a litlle pissed at you guys and they are not going to let you guys win easy.
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]

I expect it to be a fight.  I hope that we dont go at the teeth of the defense with a UDFA rookie that has been on the team for 2 weeks at the point of attack.  Go on the edges.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I want the trophy.

Bwahahahahaha, how's that working out for ya...... Homie???  Hahahahaha!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

we are getting there, homie.  how about that avatar, time to retire it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]we are getting there, homie.  how about that avatar, time to retire it?

Really, that's all you got...Dogg?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

for you, yup, thats all i got.  move along stale avatar guy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

It's true that the Jets beat us when it mattered and that gives you fans bragging rights right now. But the Pats are soooo waiting for their turn at redemption. They will not get beat by the jets this year. There is not a bigger game for them than Pats Vs. Jets. this year. I am not a halfblind homer. The jets will go 0-3 verses the Pats this year. The biggest loss of the year for the jets will be at the hands of the Pats in the playoffs.  
                           Happy Friday to you too boogah eatah

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

killa, you stole jshizzle's avatar?!??!!  My guys aint that old. 

Boise's hippy, you gunna lose and im gunna celebrate AGAIN, just like last year.  What makes you think that things will be different?  Soldier? Back up QB? RBs?  Haynesworth?  pure luck????

If Boise wasnt part of your name I would swear that you lived in Vermont.