HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYONE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYONE!

Hey guys I just wanted to say happy holidays and go Pats. My Christmas wish? Shawn Springs and Derek Burgess turn it on and make this team a contender for a title. Merry Christmas everyone! trolls too!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYONE!

Best of the season to all the Pats fans in here and everywhere

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Like the Germans did that Christmas Eve in WWI, time to put the "guns" down and celebrate this holiday.  Wish everyone the best of times this Christmas.  Come Sunday, though, the guns are up again!!  GO PATS!!!!  (((-;

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Merry Christmas to all.

I have a special Christmas wish for the trolls. (just kidding)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Merry Christmas and a happy holidays to all.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Let's have an AFC Championship....on Sunday....

What a wonderful Xmas Gift!

Best wishes to all of the Patriots fans!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all our troops that might be reading this forum! Get home safe and have a happy holiday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Merry Christmas all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to  everyone! Thanks for allowing a Steeler fan to join in on some of the interesting posts on this site. Not much into the post's by the immature posters like leon, but I think Jbolt & Underdogg, although biased toward their teams(nothing wrong with that) bring up some good points at time.But it is a New England Patriot site, and even though I'm a Steeler fan, I'm also a big NFL Fan, and I enjoy reading how other fans perceive not only their team, but the NFL as a league. Great forum, keep up the great posts.  I still chuckle when someone refers to the Steelers's, as 'The Squealers'! Nothing wrong with adding lsome funny remarks to a post. Harley, has some that are classic! Looking forward to the playoffs, there should be some great match-ups. Lord knows who will be left standing at the end. Who would have ever thought after the Patriots crushed the Cardinals in the snow last year, that they would end up in the Superbowl!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

No prob steelcurtain! BTW, nice win over the packers!