Re: Happy New Year, My Friends!!

Same to you Tex and everyone on BDC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Happy New Year..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Best to all in Patriots Nation in 2010!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Thanks guys and H.N.Y. to all....snowing to beat the band here at the moment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Happy New Year to all of my fellow Patriot Fans!

Have a good one tonight and lets hope that 2010 brings a SB to Bean Town!

Cheers!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Happy and Healthy New Year all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Stay thirsty, my friends!!! LOL!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Happy New Years everyone!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

Hope 2010 keeps up with the great and insightful conversation from all of you. I have been a lurker for a long time and finally starting posting this year. I have learnt a great deal from a lot of you:)

Happy New Year to everyone!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Happy New Year!

On to the playoffs and to compete for the Lombardi Trophy for years to come!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, first post of the New Year...  Happy 2010 Tex, keep the great posts coming, don't let dogg fool ya and GO PATS!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

HNY and God bless!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Thanks TP.

Happy 2010 everyone - The Year of the Patriots !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Texas-Pat- couldn't have said it better. Right back at you.
    2010 is looking good for Pats fans.
    Here's to your health, the health of the Pats team, and all of Patriots Nation.
    Go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

darwk:

Happy New Year to you and yours, my friend. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

ugh too much champagne!!  Happy New Year everyone!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Happy new year all from the newbie!! And texaspat we just left Texas back to AZ, long drive. We could drive around all New england in same amount of time lol.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Happy New Year ALL...

Hope everyone did what I did on New Year's eve...I drank Moet not Beck's beer, I stayed dressed in slick gear, gave peace to my homies in the gangsta lean guess I'll c-ya when I get there; And it's a fact I kept my g#t in my arm's reach, I charmed freaks and bombed geeks from here ta' Palm Beach; Came home just ta smack Trolls in the wheelchair, Big Laz is the villian they still fear, I be hangin' it hard cause my stuff is for real here...Said, 'If ya battle L ya picked the wrong head, I smash type like cornbread, Ya can't kill Laz 'cause I was born dead'...

~Seriously, I stayed home like a loser, drank cream soda, and played video games (sad)...Peace to my peoples, The children of BD.com, Cause we put it on, Adios ghost I'm gone-

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey Laz I don't think you're being a loser, I think you're doing just what you need to do! Congrats and have a wonderful 2010.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Thank ya (very seriously) my dear gamer...  In all candor, partying during the weekend's of my College years, inevitably turned into an every single night decadence for a few years in my twenties (I'm sure working as a bartender helped that cause real nice lol).  But haven't touched alchohol for 3 years now and don't even miss it one bit...  I believe the character named 'Chainsaw' from the classic 80's movie "Summer School" said it best when he said, "Who would have thought sobriety would be such a trippy experience?  A refreshing change...2 thumbs up!"  ~figured I'd throw everyone for a loop today by forsaking Plato, Nietzsche, and Schopenhauer 8^)   Sincere Happy New Year back to ya Negame...and ALL (with peace on earth and all those other once-a-year ideals...tidings, good will, and (yawn) all else)...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I've been posting on here for probably 4-5 years , so you kinda get to "know" people on the board. Some leave and come back, some just disappear, ( maybe they ARE fairweather fans)  LOL wonder what happened to her. But I really do wonder where BubtheGrub is. I enjoyed his posts and hope he is OK.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'll tell ya who I miss to DEATH...Remember "Driz" or "Drizznibitizzzzz" lol, or the million oher versions he did of that?  Las I heard from him was about 2 years ago before BDC turned to the new format and he gave me a link to a web-page about some type of Shamanic Escape into the jungles of South America that he was going on...And this wasn't simply out of the blue either, we had been talking Jim Morrison French Poets, Beatniks and Shamanism in past conversations (said he had been saving up for it for over 2 years)...  He was a riot though, His posts were more deranged than mine so It was great.  He was a killa an' a hundred dolla billa if their ever was one, got'cha hooked off the realness (gamer, Is it too obvious I've been up all night on YouTube listening to rap?)... I hear ya though girl, I almost have to distance myself from this site every year or two for several months because I don't want to get attached to the cyber-friendships, and People in the internet world really can just seemingly be a good buddy, then drop off the planet.  Personally, I believe "running away from things" is an excellent "coping device".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Happy New Year Everyone. 

Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous year to all. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Admit it doggg-e-dooo you are Patriot fan deep in your heart! Happy New Year to you too