Happy Saint Patrick's Day from Leon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Ok Leon, i would love to see you try and beat the sh*t out of anyone, i would love it. We all know your just a giant puss puss who can only run his mouth online and would never in a million years say jack sh*t to any of our faces. I bet your the guy who sits in teh corner and watches the other guys get into fights and then tells his buddys all about how he got into a bar fight when in fact you did nothing at all. You know Leon while we are on teh subject you could make a boat load of cash if you just drove up to Boston for a day and made people pay to punch you in the face. If you told all of us here at BDC we would all show up in droves to punch you in teh face, hell you could charge 40 bucks a pop and i would still punch you for money. C mon man you could clean house with that kind of cash. But then again we would all get thrown in jail for beating the living sh*t out of a 8th grader.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[Quote]Leon we all know you'll be here...

[/Quote]

That's a NYC bar. It used to be called "Sucking Dicks Bar". There's autographed pictures of many NY celebrities on the walls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Leon did you dress up in Celtic green today?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

lol.......Leon that quote sounds so stupid..........I guess if you think it is funny and you have to type it..but...it just sounds kind of silly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Leon we all know you'll be here...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Ahh... I remember L.I. bars. They smell like sh*t, the women are ladyboys, the "men" have nasty accents & have no teeth because they can't hold their liquor or take a punch, & there's at least an inch of p*ss on the bathroom floor because the "NY State health code" requires it. Ahh... the good old days. Don't eat the free food Leon, there's a reason it's free. ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon can you tell us a st. pattys day story. I have a good one, tell us how you invented St. pattys day....everyone will love that one!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Silly little bugboy. If you had any nuts at all you wouldn't need to come here with your childish attempts to act manly. I doubt yhou're old enough to do anything in a bar but lick toilet seats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Oh good leon is here. Its time for a story leon!! Can you tell us a story. Why are you worried about fighting, didnt you fight mike tyson and win the belt? Tell us that story, its one of my favorites!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[Quote]I think Killa just threatened me online???Yeah I can't believe it either,beantown has produced another internet tough guy.You should all be so proud.
    So is everybody "wicked" hung ova?Ugh -I can hear that horrible accent from here.Well I see that Brady finally showed up.Is that true or just a rumor?Now go take your Tylenols and try to remember what it is you did last night.I hope nobody drove home.Right now Killa is looking out his bedroom window wondering -How in the hell did the car get on the front stoop??LOL

Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?
    [/Quote]

So how was your day working the mens room stall glory hole? That's not a hangover from beer you have it's from too much prostrate protien.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Thats leon being leon..he's looking to get a reaction, stir the pot so to speak. Leon has refused to seriously debate the subject of football the entire time he has been here. Why we and I include myself why do we respond to him at all? He has been here long enough and has proven he has nothing to say other than trying to get a rise out of us with his asinine remarks...well I am done with him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[Quote]Thats leon being leon..he's looking to get a reaction, stir the pot so to speak. Leon has refused to seriously debate the subject of football the entire time he has been here. Why we and I include myself why do we respond to him at all? He has been here long enough and has proven he has nothing to say other than trying to get a rise out of us with his asinine remarks...well I am done with him.[/Quote]

The only thing bugboy is capable of debating is how to pick up 10 year old girls on his big wheel

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[Quote]Oh good leon is here. Its time for a story leon!! Can you tell us a story. Why are you worried about fighting, didnt you fight mike tyson and win the belt? Tell us that story, its one of my favorites!!![/Quote]

Don't you know yesterday was his day? He didn't tell you how he drove the snakes out of NYC? Why do you think there's so many rats down there? No natural predators.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Thats what I thought lol but appearantly in Leons world thats considered a threat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon likes to talk crap and whine like a little bi*ch......mommy he's gonna hurt me....
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you cry like that when "you played DIV1 football".....

Wait......

Prove it...

I cant stop......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It's the standard bugboy martyr act. He tries to goad people into posting stuff so he can whine to the mods and try to get you banned. He has microscopic balls.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

it's too good isn't it trollslayer. Leon playing Div I football, and better yet winning the Heisman AND the National Championship. It's just too rich!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Evil can you please point out where I threatened him or anyone for that matter? can ANYONE point out where exactly i made a threat?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Killa, you didn't threaten him. Actually you offered leon a business opportunity by saying he should set up a carnival sideshow where people pay him to punch him in the face kinda like those dunk tanks where you throw the baseballs at the target. I really LOL when I first read the post. I envision leon tied to the goal post at Gillette (so he can't run) and there is line all the way down Route 1 waiting to lay their money down just to pop leon in the mouth...LOL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon is a puzzy.......

Wait, he said he played football.......

It gets funnier everytime......

Now he says he has a bar in boston....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Can someone please explain to me how i threatened anyone? I called Leon a p*ssy and i told him i would pay to punch him in the face but neither one of those things is a threat. I challeneged Leons manhood thats for sure but i am pretty sure thats not a threat. Leon you were the one making a post talking about how you beat up people from Boston in your bar so exactly how does that not make YOU a internet tough guy? Seriously someone anyone please show me exactly where I made a threat?????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[Quote]Evil can you please point out where I threatened him or anyone for that matter? can ANYONE point out where exactly i made a threat?[/Quote]

As I said he's used the martyr routine before. Joe Walsh once titled an album after him. Bugboy's album