Happy Thanksgiving All

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Happy Thanksgiving All

Enjoy the holiday. 

Hopefully all of us have much for which to be thankful.  If you don't feel that way, at the very least be thankful that our teams have given us such joy for such a long period of time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Happy Thanksgiving All

Same to you, Poly Purebred and the pups.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Happy Thanksgiving guys, and a special thanks to all the men and women fighting over seas right now! You are the real reason we should all give thanks. Keep your heads up and stay safe! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Happy Thanksgiving...Heres to tryptaphan and Lions football: both sleep inducing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

....add a glass or two of wine and it'll be ZZZZZZville.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Harley, Was that a gratuitous ZZTop reference ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Thanksgiving All:
    [QUOTE]Harley, Was that a gratuitous ZZTop reference ?
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

I don't think I would be falling asleep if ZZ was in the house....Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

happing thanksgiving to all the football fans who posts here,and there families.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Finally, something UD & I can agree upon. 

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Happy Thanksgiving All!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Happy Thanksgiving All:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I have to agree with all. With the state of this country, and we can talk here and spend the day with our families we are all blessed!!!

God protect the ones that protect us, the real heroes, in the armed forces.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Happy Thanksgiving All. Enjoy your families.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Happy Thanksgiving folks.  I'm breaking with tradition this year and decided to have a New England Clambake meal.  The seafood all arrived today fresh from the waters off of Patriot Land.  For a brief moment, I'll forget I live in SoCal...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

even underdogg :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Thanksgiving All:
    [QUOTE]Happy Thanksgiving all.I am especially thankful for the fact that Bill Belichick isnt Dick McPherson.........Tom Brady isnt Tommy Hodson...........and most importantly..the Patriots are no longer the Patsies..........Happy TD!!!! 
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

All these things are well worth being thankful for . . .

. . .  and I'm thankful I lived through all the seasons that help me to know that, because it makes rooting for these Pats today so much more fun.

Happy Thanksgiving fans -- and don't eat too much.

No . . .

wait . . .

eat way too much . . .

and then go to sleep.

That's what I meant to say.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I actually logged in this morning to make this post and it as I read through it doesn't surprise me that almost everyone has already said it. Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and your families and don't worry about the Pats, it'll be a shootout but after that tough one in Indy we'll be sure to put this one away.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Happy Thanksgiving All:
    [QUOTE]Enjoy the holiday.  Hopefully all of us have much for which to be thankful.  If you don't feel that way, at the very least be thankful that our teams have given us such joy for such a long period of time. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Same back at ya, Dogg.  We always may agree to disagree, but, there are 30 other cities who wish they had franchises to be thankful for this decade as much as we.