Happy Thanksgiving

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing all of you safe travels and joy with family and friends this weekend. 

Sure we have our differences, and sometimes things get out of hand, but I dig most all of you here and enjoy the banter.  If I didn't, I wouldn't show up. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, best of Luck to your Colts the rest of the way...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Same to you, Dogg.  Enjoy the holiday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sure we have our differences, and sometimes things get out of hand, but I dig most all of you here and enjoy the banter.  If I didn't, I wouldn't show up. 

[/QUOTE]

Back at you UD6. Lets hope you make the playoffs and then we talk trash (in good fun) about how your team will be one and done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And the very same to you, UD6.  Be very interesting to see how your boys do the rest of the year.  Luck appears to really have the goods (some of the throws he made were eye-popping) and the future looks pretty bright for a competitive Colts team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Thanks Man! Enjoy and Be Safe!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

You too UD6, I hope the pats get as lucky as the Colts and land a QB of the future after Brady retires.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You too UD6, I hope the pats get as lucky as the Colts and land a QB of the future after Brady retires.

[/QUOTE]

We may have him now holding a clipboard. Needs to learn to put some touch on some of his throws.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Thanks UD6 and do us a favor and have your boys beat the Texans a couple of times!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Thanks Dog, and let us remember to give thanks for what we have and are able to do in this great country of ours......hug your children, your elders, and your significant other....help those that can't help themselves....and give thanks for all that we have been given.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

woof woof back to ya

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy Thanksgiving to you too dogggg. You know you're welcome here anytime.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[snoopy 001[8].jpg]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

It will be even happier after the Pats crush the green team from NJ tomorrow night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Thanks, UD! wishing everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving! Crush the green menace, and rest up! I'm looking for alittle luck myself as I will be taking my first cuise this Saturday with the Mrs. for our 25th, and am a little nervous about it and don't know why, but everyone I've talked to said we'll love it ! so wish me luck and everyone enjoy Thanks giving. Thankyou ahead of time!!!!KMc.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Happy Turkey Day to you to too .

Now that Polian's been booted , hatin' the Colts aint what it used to be...

Management -wise  > Indy appears to be in good hands .

Luck's a class act ( not unlike #18 ) and with Jax / Tenn. up to their usual tricks ,

Hard to deny the Colts future looks bright ... & still not sold on Texans dominance .

Upcoming Houston -Indy games are going to be HUGE.

Best Wishes ,

Capt. F

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to you also UD6 and to all others. Thanksgiving is GivingThanks.

That's a long story but such a short prayer .... Please Make it extra powerful today...:-)))

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I still think you are a DB...as a fan of course...but I can separate Sports from the real world. Happy Thanksgiving to you also UD

Gotta love the classics man! 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

HT to all.

Another religious holiday that has become secularized for far too many. But the great falling away is clearly upon us. Let Him come.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HT to all.

Another religious holiday that has become secularized for far too many. But the great falling away is clearly upon us. Let Him come.

[/QUOTE]

Get over it...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HT to all.

[/QUOTE]

Get over it...

[/QUOTE]

Get over yo mamma.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Happy Thanksgiving. Just don't pass out on tryptophan before Pats game.