1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Happy trails to you.

He is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Looks like he's already back...

That's not him.

Prob one of crusty's alter egos, so he can argue with himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

True ...might be imposter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

That's not him.

Pezz, after all we've been through, you're going to take my return as insincere?  I couldn't resist the urge to come back and slap Rusty and all of his other minions.  It's too fun and enjoyable.

Plus, what else am I going to do all day? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

True ...might be imposter

Hi Rusty.  The only imposter is you trying to make yourself out to be a Pats fan when in reality, you're a Jets fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Babe...you are wrong..not Rusty and definitely not a Jets fan...ask Leon..lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BabePariIIi's comment:

That's not him.

Pezz, after all we've been through, you're going to take my return as insincere?  I couldn't resist the urge to come back and slap Rusty and all of his other minions.  It's too fun and enjoyable.

Oh, babe, after all we've been through; I know it's not you.

But, slap away...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Take a week off and come back. You're getting a lot of posts removed? Why? You don't usually go off the deep end and start insulting everyone. 

Hurl the answer to all the troubles is now as it's always been and will be in the future:

KNOW RUSTY-NO PEACE

NO RUSTY-KNOW PEACE

anything else and anyone else is superflouous to the "root cause"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanInOz. Show PatsFanInOz's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I rarely post on here anymore. You used to be able to come here to read about the Pats, the moves they are making, and talk about peoples actual thoughts on what could improve the team. But this message board has become the equivalent of congress. Someone tries to make a new and vaild point, a few others make new and valid comments, starting what could be a very good discussion on a relevant topic. But then, almost without exception, these discussions turn into the same small set of people with nothing new to say, name calling, crapping on each other, trying to somehow prove they are smarter, and that their views are irrefutiably right by making the same arguements, endlessly, over and over and over. For the 99% not involved in these arguements, it makes this board $UCK...

OK, at this point WE ALL GET IT.

Rusty, we understand that you think the problem with the offense starts with TFB. You are not going to prove anything to anyone who disagrees with you by comparing what happened 8, 9, and 10 years ago with what is happening with this team now, and for the past several years. EVERY YEAR AND TEAM IS DIFFERENT.

Babe, MThurl, and RKarp, you are never going to convince Rusty that everything TFB does on the field is the correct play and that he never has, nor ever will, make a mistake, and that the defense is 100% responsible for everything bad that happens. YES, TFB HAS MADE SOME BAD PLAYS AND DECISIONS.

CAN WE FINALLY MOVE ON FROM ALL OF THIS???

You get it, I get it, most get it. The problem is, they refuse to admit it.   Go ask any non Pats fan outside of NE about the Pats inthe postseason and you'll hear Brady's name pop up a lot faster than the Defense, I can tell you that.  Absolute truth.

"What's happened to him"? 

I agree with you. I've asked them to concede Brady and our finesse offense in the offensive era that favors QBs and offenses with 13 or 14 points in postseason games ain't cutting it.

They won't do it.  It's a little silly to get all up in arms over a D that had some injury issues this past postseason while our offense dribbles out 13 points. That's all I am saying. If we lost 34-31, ironically how the vaunted SF D lost to Balt in the SB, then I'd agree with them.

But, these are't the cases.  Even the Jets playoff loss in 2010. 11 points through 3 qtrs off a Bye week at home? I mean, really?  Horrendous.

Why does the D always have to be the one to play lights out to be respected?  Meanwhile, one guy named Gronk is why we can't score even a FG on one drive in the second half? Really?

I've moved on. I knew what would happen if Brady didn't break out of it in this postseason.  The same people who think he isn't to be held accountable for such a poor offensive output will still put more blame on the D.

And yet you haven't actually moved on. If you had, you wouldn't be trotting out your tired old argument. Seriously, give it a rest. While I'm at it, are you man enough to stop the childish name calling and put downs? Once upon a time I enjoyed your posts, these days you are like a broken record. I'd just like to point out that your reply was to a post that accused you of thread hijacking with your worn out beliefs and what did you do? Just what they said you do. How droll and predictable of you. Justified or not, your point(s) gets old and boring.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Yeah, the argument is over.  We all know now that Brady is the real problem with the team.  That was proved beyond a doubt this week when they extended his contract.  :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If they would just create a special thread for insulting and fighting that would solve the problems. Probably get more hits then MB's draft thread.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

If they would just create a special thread for insulting and fighting that would solve the problems. Probably get more hits then MB's draft thread.

Yes on the dedicated thread and it would probably would.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to THTM's comment:

You can get banned for just about anything now,how lame.

hiya Queenie!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I don't think I've ever come across such a pompous bastid in my life.  Who honestly feels the need to announce that they are leaving a public forum via virtual network?  Several times, mind you.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

hiya Queenie!

Is there a reason you think about Rusty 24/7?  Seriously, you have an odd obsession.  70% of your posts concern Rusty, even when he's not in the conversation.  Get a life, and while you're trying to find one, seek help as well.  You'll thank me later.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

hiya Queenie!

Is there a reason you think about Rusty 24/7?  Seriously, you have an odd obsession.  70% of your posts concern Rusty, even when he's not in the conversation.  Get a life, and while you're trying to find one, seek help as well.  You'll thank me later.

no 70% of my posts do not concern him but if i do have a pet peeve in life it's people like queenie no doubt...ban him and we'll all smile smile smile

thanks for the advive whitey but i'm doing ok

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I've had enough with the censorship here. I'm moving on. Thanks for the memories.

See you in a week babe lol. We could have an over under on when he returns.. 3 weeks is the opening line. I'll go under.

I'm going under-once you start on this board your'e hooked-too addicting

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabePariIIi's comment:

That's not him.

Doesn't this sound just like something Leon would say?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

no 70% of my posts do not concern him

Yeah that's too low.  Literally all you do is post about Rusty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

no 70% of my posts do not concern him

Yeah that's too low.  Literally all you do is post about Rusty.

nope...i usually post at rusty when he is being his usual self (on this thread defending babe)...but other than that i dont post about him or bring him up

btw since he has about 15 accounts there is a very good chance you will be involved with him somehow someway regardless...once the ban him permanently that will all end  :  )

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im sure the mods are concerned deeply about making this forum satisfactory to a giants fan.

25. This post has been removed.