HARRIS TORN ACL!! Jammer time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

HARRIS TORN ACL!! Jammer time

Yes. Jammer will get eaten alive out there. What a break

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: HARRIS TORN ACL!! Jammer time

I'm sorry for the guy. The Pats have had their fair share of injuries and we know how bad this sucks. Jammer is a shadow of his former self. It will be interesting to see how their secondary plays and which receivers are available to go for the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

going right at him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sorry for the guy. The Pats have had their fair share of injuries and we know how bad this sucks. Jammer is a shadow of his former self. It will be interesting to see how their secondary plays and which receivers are available to go for the Patriots.

[/QUOTE]

going right at him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

you shouldn't cheer for injuries. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hate to see anyone go down due to injury. 

Now Jammer is next man up for them.

going right at him!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you shouldn't cheer for injuries. 

[/QUOTE]

not cheering just trying to get an edge.  It is not our fault he blew out his ACL.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Never cheer for injures. It sux for the guy. But, since it happened I wouldn't target Jammer immediately. I would run the ball down Den's throats for awhile and let Jammer get comfortable. Then as you start to see the S's move up a bit, PA and catch Jammer napping. instant big play. If you go at him right away, first they most likely will give him help over top at the beginning of the gamr and second they most certainly would after you target him a couple times. PLay a little poker and set them up for a big play then keep them guessing after. But, it you show your hand too quick they will adjust instantly and most likely have already planned around him getting attacked already so you might be wasting plays upfront.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DUDE.

Jesus.

Please stop duplicating threads. There is already a discussion about this going from last night.

[/QUOTE]

My b. KIndia got exciTed and forgot about it... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never cheer for injures. It sux for the guy. But, since it happened I wouldn't target Jammer immediately. I would run the ball down Den's throats for awhile and let Jammer get comfortable. Then as you start to see the S's move up a bit, PA and catch Jammer napping. instant big play. If you go at him right away, first they most likely will give him help over top at the beginning of the gamr and second they most certainly would after you target him a couple times. PLay a little poker and set them up for a big play then keep them guessing after. But, it you show your hand too quick they will adjust instantly and most likely have already planned around him getting attacked already so you might be wasting plays upfront.

[/QUOTE]  I agree but i think your going to have to score points in this one. I WOULD START TO OPEN UP THROWING.  Then run it.  SD started playing to safe running it every time then always throwing on third down. They switched things up by then to late. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

We see what the Pats have done with injuries, dont count on this alone to save us. They may game plan around it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

How come Denver shut out Sandiego in the first half...?  Was SD that bad...?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

1jt photo 1stopjammertime_zps6b323999.gif

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jammertime photo stopjammertime_zpsd46ec166.gif

[/QUOTE]

ME LIKES LOL

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes. They used Woodhead as he lead back and just looked indifferent, while Denver looked fresh off the Bye.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didn't watch the game but I tracked it on NFL.com and alot of fans seemed to think it was more about the chargers than the broncos

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I AGREE THIS IS GREAT NEWS AND I'M SUPER HAPPY ABOUT THIS, GIVEN NOW TOMMY BRADY CAN TORCH THEIR SECONDARY EVEN MORE!!!!! WE GOT THIS, GO PATS!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Tough luck said the kitty! The Patriots have had more than their share of  devastating injuries this year, One thing is for sure Brady will be picking on both of the old geezers playing CB for Denver, and if he uses play action they are toast over the top. If Dobson can't go, and I'mm BB I bring up either Dunn or Orton to add to the receiver position. If they bring up Dunn Denver won't be able too cover him on basic fly routes, he's simply to fast for their DB's even with a safety over the top, folks 4.24 speed isn't growing on trees at the local park, the other option is making sure you have a taller receiver in Orton though he's not a burner he is 6'3" and his strength is running routes and shielding DB's for receptions. Blount still has too worry Denver more than any receiver the Patriots have, and rightly so!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  I agree but i think your going to have to score points in this one. I WOULD START TO OPEN UP THROWING.  Then run it.  SD started playing to safe running it every time then always throwing on third down. They switched things up by then to late. 

[/QUOTE] 

I actually say the opposite. You need to put up points yes but you just need to put up more points then your opponent. We know what the blue print is to stop a high scoring pass happy team is. You limit the amount of possessions and put pressure on them to score and to hold you. I'd hate to say this but the most effective plan might be what the Giants did to us in 07'. Slow the game down, trust your running game and short passes is better than the opponents D, and hope your D can make one more stop then their D does. If it turns into a track meet I don't think we can win, but if it's a measure of if you only have 9 possessions, my O can score on 5 of those and my D can stop you 5 times. But if you give them 13 possessions I'm not sure this D and this O can score quickly or can hold more than 45% of the time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Always sad for the player - except the head and knee hunters

but with all the injuries to the Pats I am happy for the team

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ANOTHER break?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Doesn't matter who takes the field for Denver, the Pats will steamroll them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes. They used Woodhead as he lead back and just looked indifferent, while Denver looked fresh off the Bye.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didn't watch the game but I tracked it on NFL.com and alot of fans seemed to think it was more about the chargers than the broncos

[/QUOTE]

Denver was not impressive and when SD got going Denver looked bad. This injury only helps our passing game, however that passing game won't work as well if we don't establish the run. This is playoff football, while our running reputation will help to start, if we don't actually use it it won't matter.