Has anybody seen Rusty?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

Maybe that's why all of the threads don't seem to evolve into one anymore.  It was getting to the point that every thread looked alike.  The same people arguing the same points with each other......over and over and over and over and over....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In the end, we'll miss him and he'll be back anyway, so here's wishing him "happy trails, till we meet again.".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Was it Rusty or someone else posting a thread "I apologize" or sometihng like that? was signed RidingWithTheKingIII?

It was up a half an hour ago, said there were 14 posts under it but when I clicked on it it was empty. Now it is gone.

Was II banned and now III banned?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

king III is a fake.

King II was on the bruins board a few days ago..

There wasnt a need for a king III, atleast not yet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

That's what i figured as well Jay...

Will the real Rusty Russ please stand up....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Since I dared to point out that Brady's interception were a problem that needed correcting am I now a banned 'Brady hater'?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    [QUOTE]Since I dared to point out that Brady's interception were a problem that needed correcting am I now a banned 'Brady hater'?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

LOL....Brady's INTs were a problem...but, no, that doesn't make u a brady hater.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : King retired? Don't you mean abdicated? Or was he forced off the throne by angry peasants? The world may never know......
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

"I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

There's a movie quote for everything.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Well, up until he went off the deep end sometime around mid september this year, I liked having him around.  Always a bit verbose, but good at taking on troll fans of other teams.  And willing to brings stats, if you like that sort of thing.  Granted he got carried away, but mostly because of the long running battles with UD6, WeDerr, Phatrex, etc.  I hope he recovers his perspective and comes back.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

This

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]king III is a fake. King II was on the bruins board a few days ago.. There wasnt a need for a king III, atleast not yet
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

and yes he was on the Bruins board today fighting off some Hab trolls. No worries he hasn't lost his touch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

VERY well written and creative-In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : King retired? Don't you mean abdicated? Or was he forced off the throne by angry peasants? The world may never know......
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

he was over at the sox board today. i am sure he's lurking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Here's your daily fix of the king:
    Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much:posted at 11/30/2011 9:22 AM EST  

RidingWithTheKingII Posts: 59
    First: 11/23/2011
    Last: 12/1/2011
    613944b7e136e36989f66945eedaeddd
    In Response to Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much::In Response to Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much: : LOL... then stop with your Brady theory. p.s. Though you are very informative on the Pats and stats. Too bad because you had over 10 000 posts
    Posted by BsLegion

Not to be disrespectful to this board here, but how is 5 straight games of horrendous 1st half play a "theory"? It happened.

There is clearly a pocket of insecure fans that can't be critical, or really, OBJECTIVE, when it comes to #12.  The guy could toss 4 INTs on Sunday and some would run through a fire pit to spin it.

Absolutely pathetic homerism.

"The Jets have only TWO division titles, no AFC titles and no Super Bowls since the 1970 merger."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow, Rusty is putting in work and offering his expertise to another sports fan base!  He def. hasnt lost his touch and is already working on 100 posts.

We are all wondering what happened Russ.  We know you are reading here and not posting like a ninja. 

Its Colts week!  atleast hop in and get into it with UD6 so we can get a laugh.

We are bored w/out you Rusty!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : "I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective ." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE There's a movie quote for everything.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

I love that quote, not to mention the entire movie.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Do you think we can start a petition to "Bring Russ Back"? Send it to the mods, or whoever the wizard is behind this curtain?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]People get banned all the time, I'm one of the few who've had their original profile since they first joined this site. It surprises me, I think a lot of my comments are incendiary and would probably be reported multiple times, but here I am. =) 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I lost the original NickC1188 because the Boston.com moderators cared more about catering to Lakers trolls who say the same three or four things than they did about a compelling, fact-based argument that happened to have an f-bomb in it.  Yet Fitz-patrick is censored.  They really had their priorities backwards.  Now the Celtics board is Laker troll free and now it looks more like this board where fans talk about a variety of issues without resorting to the same old urinating matches.

I often contemplate not wasting so much time here, but where else would I waste it?  I love talking sports and the interwebs have given me an unlimited ability to do so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nbptbob. Show nbptbob's posts

You people who are having such a good time trashing Rusty don't seem to be able to match his analysis or football savvy.  You may disagree with him, but let's see something of equal quality from you such as a new insight or perspective. As Muhammad Ali once said..."Any man can play a fool, but what fool can play a wise man".  If you think you're Rusty's equal, then show us, or shut up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? lmfao, yea ok rusty. stop pretending u didnt say Brandon Meri. was the 2nd best FS in the nfl las...

[QUOTE]You people who are having such a good time trashing Rusty don't seem to be able to match his analysis or football savvy.  You may disagree with him, but let's see something of equal quality from you such as a new insight or perspective. As Muhammad Ali once said..."Any man can play a fool, but what fool can play a wise man".  If you think you're Rusty's equal, then show us, or shut up.
    Posted by nbptbob[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

[QUOTE]You people who are having such a good time trashing Rusty don't seem to be able to match his analysis or football savvy.  You may disagree with him, but let's see something of equal quality from you such as a new insight or perspective. As Muhammad Ali once said..."Any man can play a fool, but what fool can play a wise man".  If you think you're Rusty's equal, then show us, or shut up.
    Posted by nbptbob[/QUOTE]

Will the REAL Rusty Please Raise Your Hand?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Will the REAL Rusty Please Raise Your Hand ?
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]

Hilarious and kind of sad. Rusty is actually posting as someone else so he can tell us how saavy he is ... a-bleeping-mazing. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Hilarious and kind of sad. Rusty is actually posting as someone else so he can tell us how saavy he is ... a-bleeping-mazing.   
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing.

I think Rusty has had plenty of time to match wits with all of us. We dont need to show anything.  Im speaking for myself atleast...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : Will the REAL Rusty Please Raise Your Hand ?
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Newburyport Bob is related to Haverhill Bob. Not many miles between them.