Has anybody seen Rusty?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?

In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : TRY TO FOLLOW ALONG NOW.  THAT WAS A RESPONSE TO SANCHEZ NOT BEING ABLE TO "WILL HIS TEAM TO WIN" WHICH HE CLEARLY HAS, BUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRADY's FIRST THREE YEARS (ONE SITTING ON THE BENCH) OR HIS NOT WINNING A PLAYOFF GAME IN THE LAST 3 (THREE - 2010, 2009, 2008) YEARS.  SMARTEN UP!
    Posted by KreepyKing[/QUOTE]

And one winning more Superbowls than the Jests have in like 40 plus years ... and more than Sanchez will have ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : And one winning more Superbowls than the Jests have in like 40 plus years ... and more than Sanchez will have ever.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

42 to be exact, with 43 just around the corner!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : AND YET ANOTHER IDIOT. A SUPERBOWL WHILE SANCHEZ WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL IS RELEVANT WHY?

More relevant than two AFC conference appearances. Both losses!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Geez Louise...Why do these Jets fans continue to talk trash about the Pats when it's been 42 years (before my time) since the Jets even won a Superbowl Championship. 42 YEARS!!! That's a pretty long time! I will say this again...Most of these Jets fans, I'll say 95% of them, have yet to see a Jets Superbowl Championship, without the aid of NFL films. I've seen the Pats '85 team. The '96 team. The '01, 03', '04 Dynasty. The '07 team. Tell me Jets fans, what Jets Superbowl team have you seen?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : AND YET ANOTHER IDIOT. A SUPERBOWL WHILE SANCHEZ WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL IS RELEVANT WHY?

What has Sanchez done that's relevant ever????????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anybody seen Rusty? : TRY TO FOLLOW ALONG NOW.  THAT WAS A RESPONSE TO SANCHEZ NOT BEING ABLE TO "WILL HIS TEAM TO WIN" WHICH HE CLEARLY HAS, BUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRADY's FIRST THREE YEARS (ONE SITTING ON THE BENCH) OR HIS NOT WINNING A PLAYOFF GAME IN THE LAST 3 (THREE - 2010, 2009, 2008) YEARS.  SMARTEN UP!

Well mr. Creepy,
    I'm sure it is you that needs to follow;
    I clearly said the first 3 years Brady Played in comparison.  I wasn't including his first year when he was the 4th on the depth chart, which incidentally makes it more compelling if you think about it..

Secondly, Mr. Brady played in (13 minutes) of the (08 season), not counting the 07/08 play-offs where he certainly did win 2 games in January of 08.  Tsk, Tsk.

Thirdly, if Mr Sancheese could " Will his team to win",  I would think he would do it more often.  At least often enough to beat Brady and win the division for once.  Or how about in the conference game so he could "will it" again in the SB.
    More likely he foolishly squandered most of the 12 wishes Aladdin gave him when he rubbed his lamp.   Or is there a limit on how many times you can "will your team to win"?
    Pats fans "LOVE"  Mark Sanchez.  LOL