Has anyone Ever predicted a pats Pick???????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Has anyone Ever predicted a pats Pick???????

In Response to Re: Has anyone Ever predicted a pats Pick???????:
    [QUOTE]Here's how easy it is to predict the Patriots' draft: 1.  Whenever the Patriots trade down one to five slots in the first or early second rounds, take a sip of beer.  For two such trades in a row, drink half the beer. 2.  Whenever the Patriots trade up to grab their guy, take two sips of beer. 3.  Whenever the Patriots trade into 2012 for a first or second rounder, BB is now pleased as punch so chug the beer. 4.  If a draft pick's arms are 34 inches or longer as seen on nfl.com/combine/participants, take a sip.  If the guy has explosion for his position, take another sip.  If the guy is ready for graduate school, show him something about real intelligence by sitting upside down on your couch or chair and then taking a sip.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

And the scorecard for tonight is as follows:

For Nate Solder:

His arms are 35 1/2 inches.  Take a sip.

He was first among all offensive linemen at the 3-cone, and a performer at the 20 yard shuttle, vertical jump and broad jump.  Explosion.  Take a sip.

The dude had a 3.52 GPA in biology.  He's all ready for medical school if this NFL thing doesn't work out.  Sit upside down in the chair and take a sip.

For Pick #28:

First round draft pick in 2012.  Chug the beer.  P.S. I'm forecasting that the N.O. pick will be about #20 in the 2012 draft.

So I hope this answers your question shamanski, has anyone Ever predicted a pats Pick???????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Time to gloat...

Check my draft board, "Wozzy's draft guide for Pats fans" and you'll see Nate Solder rated as my best offensive lineman at the biggest need position for the Pats.

Has anyone ever predicted at Pats pick...  Yes, once again I have.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone Ever predicted a pats Pick???????:
    [QUOTE]Didnt MB get a few of them last year including McCourty?
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

I didn't get McCourty, but was all over Spikes, Hernandez, Cunningham and Deaderick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I get no kudos for picking this #1 pick today, granted I gave OT and DE end as priority picks, but I called Solder as my #1 overall offensive pick and called him the best lineman in the draft?  

Damn, haters hate, biters will be picking my picks tomorrow saying "I told you so" and by Monday Greg Bedard will have plagiarized another thread of mine claiming original thought...  no love.