Has anyone heard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Has anyone heard

In Response to Re: Has anyone heard:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anyone heard : I don't think anyone making more than 10 mil a year is no big deal, I certainly didn't say that. The fact is Brady contract is substainially larger than anyone on the Jets. You are clearly ignorant as to the way Revis' or Sanchez' contract are structured. That Tannenbaum is one smart guy.  Curtis Martin agrees.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]
    I'm no economics professor but the difference between the Brady contract and a Sanchez, Revis, Mangold whoever contract is that Brady is significantly better than any of those guys.  You see, while it may make good economic sense to buy a new Mercedes for $30,000 it would make less sense to buy a snickers bar for $500.  I know what your thinking, "How could that be, $500 is so much less than $30,000?  The snickers bar has got to be a great deal."

Any salary cap is not about how many dollars you spend but how you spend them.  If the Jets cause problems for themselves with these contracts it will be because they have a ton of money locked up around a small group of players who have not proven they can do more than win in the 2nd round of the playoffs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

CURTIS MARTIN AGREES????????????????  Oh, you take advice from CURTIS?  The guy who left the Patriots and went with Parcells to the Jets?  Who then watched his FORMER team win not ONE but THREE Superbowls?  Yeah, that guy is a genius.  His opinion SURE MATTERS.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rex-

Did you know that the first novel ever written on a typewriter was Tom Sawyer?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The best thing about PhatRex is that we wont be here after Sept 19.   He will be hugging his Curtis Martin doll and crying into his pillow. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

In Response to Has anyone heard:
    [QUOTE]If Brady has resigned?  What is up with you fools?  How many posts do you need about the same thing? I, for one, am pretty happy.  Regardless if Brady deserves this money (he does), 20 mil a year will cripple that Patriots for the next few years.  This explains the youth (cheap money) movement. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]
    No Phat head.  This is only your wishful thinking that the deal will cripple the Pats.  The team that is crippled by salaries is the Jests.  Eat your heart out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Phat rex...you are a moron.  funny how something is bad for the Pats, but when your perpetually loser team the Jets does it, they are OK.
    When did the Jets accomplish anything worthwhile?  AS Ray Lewis said, why is anyone talking about the Jets. I cannot wait until the Ravens abuse Sanchez.  That will be a fun game.