Has anyone seen Brandon Tate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Has anyone seen Brandon Tate

Is this guy coming off the PuP list. Has anyone seen or heard that he will be practising this wek.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

Re: Has anyone seen Brandon Tate

practicing yes, but that's all it is for now. nothing concrete with him, lots of potential though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Has anyone seen Brandon Tate:
    [QUOTE]practicing yes, but that's all it is for now. nothing concrete with him, lots of potential though.
    Posted by scauma82[/QUOTE]Is he up to speed. Do we know if he can run and cut. Maybee return some kickoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anyone seen Brandon Tate : Is he up to speed. Do we know if he can run and cut. Maybee return some kickoffs.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

seeing as how he's a rookie, coming off major surgery, learning bb's syetm, and just now practicing? running and cutting, i would imagine so, but he's most likely not ready to be a mjor contributor. but he can't be much worst than galloway was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Anyone who thinks a rookie mid round pick is going to be the answer at receiver need look no further than Chad Jackson or Bethel Johnson.  Frankly, the latter made his contributions to the team but Brandon Tate, regardless of his long term value, is not going to walk in day one and establish chemistry with Brady.  It’s just not going to happen.  I would guess Tate will get work but it’s going to take some time people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who thinks a rookie mid round pick is going to be the answer at receiver need look no further than Chad Jackson or Bethel Johnson.   Frankly, the latter made his contributions to the team but Brandon Tate, regardless of his long term value, is not going to walk in day one and establish chemistry with Brady.   It’s just not going to happen.   I would guess Tate will get work but it’s going to take some time people.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

Not to be overly optimistic, but look at Desean Jackson last year.. 2nd or 3rd round pick, came in and was an immediate deep threat and impact player for the eagles. 

Tate should've been a 1st round pick, but his injury kept him out of most of that season and his draft status dropped.  He was the star wr on that UNC team, but now everyone remembers Hakeem Nicks who took over for him and turned into a 1st round talent.  I think Tate will be a solid player once he gets on the field and gets some reps and timing with Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

He holds NCAA records as a returner and I think he could make an immediate impact in that aspect of the game.  I know the Patriots' kickoff return team is weak - the last I read, their average starting field position after receiving a kickoff was something like the 23.7 yard line, which placed them in the lower third of the league.  I don't know, however, how much of that can be attributed to the returner and how much can be attributed to blockers who can no longer form wedges.

I don't know if he could contribute at wide receiver, though.  He hasn't practiced yet and is just beginning to learn the system at practice speed.  Perhaps the recently-extended Sam Aiken can build on his big sideline catch against the hapless Titans secondary.  With Edelman now reportedly injured, there are reps to be had by either Tate or Nunn.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

They are going to probably need him to return kicks with Edelman out.  I dont think he will play this weekend.  Well that depends on if the pats have a big lead.

I wonder if Nunn will get some reps this sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Just a guess but I'm thinking both Tate and Nunn will be on the field on Sunday.With Galloway gone and Edelman out with a Broken arm it would seem thet there are 2 openings on the roster.