Has BB lost his Mojo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Has BB lost his Mojo

I am sure many are p-ssed at the officials for tonights loss and perhaps still stewing over last week horrible loss too. But the question I have is, has BB lost his mojo? Has his magic run out?  It seems he just does not have that edge anymore. Losing once to the Giants, acceptable, but losing twice to them in Super Bowls? What do you all think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Has BB lost his Mojo

I think he needs a defensive coordinator. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

he needs a better offensive coordinator, and an actual defensive coordinator.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Agreed. He just used to be the master of all disguises. Now, not so much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the redsox had made me restless for football to start....and as crazy as this sound, the NFL has made me restless for the NBA to start.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the redsox had made me restless for football to start....and as crazy as this sound, the NFL has made me restless for the NBA to start.

[/QUOTE]

Funny redsoxfan. Good one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Can someone point to a great defensive scheme or blitz by the patriots?

BB defensive pjhilosophy is the easiest to prepare for in the NFL. 

QB stands back there for 7 seconds and checks down to the RB if he can't get 1 on 1 coverage on the outside with a WR.

Same thing every week for FIVE SEASONS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can someone point to a great defensive scheme or blitz by the patriots?

BB defensive pjhilosophy is the easiest to prepare for in the NFL. 

QB stands back there for 7 seconds and checks down to the RB if he can't get 1 on 1 coverage on the outside with a WR.

Same thing every week for FIVE SEASONS

They have become boring. There is no excitement like when Bruschi, Harrison, and Vrabel played. No confusion what-so-ever. And TB can't win games like he used. Just a fact.

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

BB game strategy has been fine. We've been to 5 Superbowls in 10 years. His problem is he's on the cheap for players. I have always felt a shut down corner in the Gianta game gives us 2 more Super bowls.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

They have plenty of talent.  Just no imagination on defense.  It is embarrassing to watch how BORING this defense is.

People were theorizing that the pats "held back" against the Cards in order to save surprises for the ravens.

NOPE.

The team needs blitz packages and schemes to make it easier on the young secondary.  A d coordinator would seee that.

We don't have a d coordinator.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the redsox had made me restless for football to start....and as crazy as this sound, the NFL has made me restless for the NBA to start.[/QUOTE]

You're running out of sports...better not wait for the NHL to start.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No team stays on top forever.  And, face it. since 2007, this is a team more like "almost good enough." 

BB's "silent, merciless genius act" is wearing thin, IMO.  I don't think he can fire up the team emotionally like he used to from 2001-2004.  Players are getting eary of his all-business tactics and theres less fire in this team's belly than there was.  Bottom line.

Sure, they can fix the clueless offense and the D is AGAIN a work-in-progress, but you need that extra kick in the gut to WANT to win or....you fall short.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed ipotnyc. No team stays on top, although the Pats have done fairly well. But they don't seem to carry that killer instinct anymore. Even Brady does not seem to have that 'in your face mentality' anymore. Maybe they have become complacent, but the fans surely have not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Offense is amazingly predictable too.  How is it possible that they STILL don't have a deep threat?  I don't think its Hernandez wither - I agree with you.

I think 5 years of watching BB ignore obvious problems is too long.  Can we just have ONE blitz - just one?

The ravens blitzed the heck out of Brady tonight and they got to him a few times. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This is the worst start since that horrible 2003 season!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Our secondary is beyond putrid and teams take advantage of that every week!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Pats should have went for 2 points 1 time during game, especially when the Ravens got the lead 14-13. Wouldn't have made no difference if they missed 1 time, if they made it, well.

This ^  Last year we threw to Gronk and Welker. Now we throw to Lloyd and run more. Its going to take a few games for all this to settle. We've been in all our games. We have to stop letting teams hang around. Even if we lost 2 more times then we're 12-4, wouldnt you be happy with that? I'm curious to see if BB gets suspended for Joe Pa ing the ref after the game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Our secondary is beyond putrid and teams take advantage of that every week!

[/QUOTE]

They could not cover my parents, who are 70. They never face or see the ball. Always looking at the man. Horrible.