has kevin faulk played his last game with the pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

has kevin faulk played his last game with the pats?

nobody has offered anything.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1150

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: has kevin faulk played his last game with the pats?

oops, you beat me to it

it makes no sense

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's Faulk, he's just like Brown. I'm sure they told him that they have to address a couple of other needs in FA first and they would work something out with him. They might even have the main body of a deal done but the incentives might take a while so they just shelved it for now. Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get signed till after the draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

My fear is that the Broncos or Chiefs go for him. I dont see why it would take so long or seem so difficult for an agreement to take place if both sides are commited, and I dont see why it wouldnt be that way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Faulk will want to Retire a Patriot and at this stage in his career he will likely take his time like a lot of older NFL players do... they don't have to practice anywhere near as much as the younger guys do. It'll get done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Gotta keep Faulk...Im all for getting young and getting better, but Faulk is a fixture on this team.  He can help groom any other young guy they plan to bring in next year...cough(mark ingram) cough...cough...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Would hate to see Faulk leave.  However, Benjarvis Green-Ellis is younger and will be cheaper.  If the Patriots want to get younger, this will happen eventually.  I won't be suprised to hear about the Jets giving Faulk a look as a 3rd down back with Thomas Jones' release.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

BGJE does NOT have Faulk's pass catching ability.  I'm sure we will keep him, and I'm sure he will not be going to KC or Denver.  He's a Patriot, unless they flat out insult him, he will be fine.  Remember 2 years ago he got busted for marijuana, the team didn't freak out, he did his suspension and fine, and we all continued on.  That has got to have some value to him also, that the front office didnt make a big issue of it.  33 will be lined up lots next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to has kevin faulk played his last game with the pats?:

I think that Belichick and Faulk already have an understanding that he will be resigned but that belichick wants to concentrate on bringing back wilfork/bodden/TBC/neal who have the potential to be snagged by another team. Faulk will not draw nearly the attention of other teams such as wilfork or bodden.  faulk is a patriot and will retire one eventually, hopefully after this season he can walk away with a championship.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

natesubs I agree this is a case of a long time valuable vet not having to come in early on... he just needs enough time to get ready to play... it isn't like he needs mini camp.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

NO, Faulk WILL BE back with the Pats.  Faulk is our troy brown now....dont' worry about Kevin, he will be in Pats uni next yr. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: has kevin faulk played his last game with the pats?:
    My fear is that the Broncos or Chiefs go for him. I dont see why it would take so long or seem so difficult for an agreement to take place if both sides are commited, and I dont see why it wouldnt be that way.
    Posted by tamayo2431

Yes, it would be nice to have him back. He is an important part of our RB corp, but I figure the delays are due to higher priorities.

However, I've always wondered why they don't try to use Laura the same way that we use Faulk......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I think Faulk realizes that the team has lots of holes to fill and that they'll get to him after addressing some other areas.  I can't believe that the Pats would not at least make an offer to retain him for reasonable dollars.  From what I saw last year, he still has the knack for getiing open and making the big catch.  And he still takes on blitzing LBs as well as any RB on the roster.