hate to say i told you so...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Re: hate to say i told you so...

You guys need a safety word for when you get into these Cyber Marriage Arguements. How about "New England Clam Chowder"?

We'll call them the truce words.

Ok? Let's all take a toke from the Calumet and have a good afternoon shall we?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DripFace. Show DripFace's posts

Why can't these troll types just stick to their own kind, wouldn't that be better?

Note how i have no issue choosing whom I respond to and vice versa, keeping it to the topic of the thread.

It's the trolls and irrationals who should be banned for throwing the thread off the rails, ruining it for the fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

And, how 'bout that Woodhead?  He catches, runs, and tackles!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I have a buddy at work who is a Denver fan and he said we can have Maroney back. :) It is nice to see runners run n-s and get what yards they can and on occasion break one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so...:
    [QUOTE]Well, I'll say it then: I told you so.  I warned of the offense needing to play more like the 2001-2005 offense with using two offenses now with more methodical drives, the STs being one of the best in the league, the TEs adding a new dynamic not seen since forever, BB channeling, Ninkovich mirroring Mike Vrabel, Belichick using the young kids on D as an us against the world group, Chung being an absolute fleece job after the genius move by BB to tag Cassel, BB's 2009 and 2010 drafts being absolute gems, etc, etc, etc. Shall I keep going? Ok. How about the zone defense improving by Week 4?  Funny how I specified the St. Louis preseason game as a different D scheme comparing it to Week 1 and Week 2 in man coverage and explained why their zone coverage wasn't good against St. Louis and why it didn't mean you had to panic or the secondary wasn't any good. No one wanted to hear it.  In fact, way too many people decided I should be banned. Why is that? With all the trolls here, no one wanted logic from a Pats fan.  God forbid, real football talk happens here. Just how good is Bill Polian and his drafts? Can NE win off the BYE against Balt, "steal" a game in SD and beat Minnesota at home? Can teams defend an offense that can switch back and forth between two completely different offenses with lethal personnel? In fact, I was attacked here by irrational fans who were insecure with me challenging their own misguided assessments.   Instead of saying "hey, good point", they got defensive and reported me for no reason.  Now, how do you look?  Since when does  BB defense look playoff ready in preseason or in September? Anyone want to discuss what zone coverage is and what man coverage is? Yesterday, on WEEI, Troy Brown and DeOssie were making some great points, explaining the differences, and low and behold, BB's own films of his preseason work, and in blowout games against Bufffalo and Cincy has paid dividends sooner than trolls and irrationals could ever expect. Bill Belichick is by far and away the best coach in the NFL.  FACT. What a day.  Al Breer leaves the Globe with is tail between his legs, exposed as an absolute fraud in football analysis.  It's pathetic he was promoted to the NFL Network. Absolutely pathetic. He must have connections in the industry, because his anti-BB agenda has been exposed. Now, do we deal Mankins for a low 2nd/high 3rd?
    Posted by DripFace[/QUOTE]

In the event nobody has figured it out yet - this is indeed the one and only Russ Griswald. 

He can write but he can't hide!  Nobody is more annoying than this DB!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

I like him.  He's been VERY accurate for months now.  Actually, it's pretty interesting to see how accurate his opinions have been.  At least he isn't a spoiled, whiny teenager who doesn't understand the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]I like him.  He's been VERY accurate for months now.  Actually, it's pretty interesting to see how accurate his opinions have been.  At least he isn't a spoiled, whiny teenager who doesn't understand the game.
    Posted by WeisOffenseReturns[/QUOTE]

Well, you are in the minority my friend!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I like him.  He's been VERY accurate for months now.  Actually, it's pretty interesting to see how accurate his opinions have been.  At least he isn't a spoiled, whiny teenager who doesn't understand the game.

I'm pretty sure this is Rusty, too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : Well, you are in the minority my friend!
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]...DrippyNose (RG) has now morphed into WeisOffense... He can't stay with one name for more than a few days at a time. He has to change so people won't call him out for his inane ramblings but once you actually read his rants, it's painfully obvious who he is. Hi Trombone! Glad to see your at is still. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : Well, you are in the minority my friend!
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

You may want to apply for the winter session at Bay State Community College.

Good lord are you thick.

Good luck with that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : ...DrippyNose (RG) has now morphed into WeisOffense... He can't stay with one name for more than a few days at a time. He has to change so people won't call him out for his inane ramblings but once you actually read his rants, it's painfully obvious who he is. Hi Trombone! Glad to see your at is still. 
    Posted by RipFace[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile you troll daily and destroy good discussions between Pats fans.

Who are you kidding here?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : Meanwhile you troll daily and destroy good discussions between Pats fans. Who are you kidding here?

Rusty,

It is pathetic that you have to keep making up different profiles just to post on here.

Don't go away mad...  Just go away chump!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

I would say it's pathetic that I continue to have good discussions with fellow diehards, but insecure people who's comments I challenge report me because I exposed their agendas.

You and your little irrational/insecure buddies are all the same.

I mind my business here until harrassed by trolls and Pats irrational pink hat fans like you.

Every time one of my "Kool Aid" predictions comes true, I will post here to remind people like you about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I am not Russ, but I like a lot of what he has to say. Probably a little too aggressive a lot of times but to each his own.

I too was at the game on Monday and was in row 19. BJGE ran hard up the middle for 2 games in a row now. I admit I was wrong on him but....

I will say that since we are now doubling the amount of times we ran a 2 TE set from last year, that I think Maroney or a healthy Fred Taylor would be just as effective. Alge Crumpler is a road grader and Gronk is a great 7TH linemen at 6'6. We are in the best position to run the ball then we have been since 2004!

If you all remember BJGE/Morris were not very effective last year either.

This is the new Pats offense. No more 7 step drops and pure shotguns. Brady 2 or 3 TE's, play action pass and run the ball. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

That was another flaw. When Maroney was in, he was a runner, not a pass receiver or blocker.

BJGE does it all as does Morris, and probably Woodhead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Rusty,  as much as I can't stand you, I've never reported you.  Apparently you annoy a lot of other people on her because there was a thread of over 100 posts talking about how much of a A hole you are.

Don't kid yourself about "minding your business here until harrassed by trolls and Pats irrational pink hat fans".  You stir the pot more than anyone on here. 

Your behavior is very consistent with Asperger's syndrome.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : ...are you for real??? Brick wall.....rusty trombone. You are truly an ignoramous who has alienated not only non-fans, but real Patriot fans. Good luck in trying to fit into normal society. By the way, BB bobble head doll needs to be played with.....go to him. So now it's PLEASE don't post here....to which I say AGAIN...nope. I have had regular conversations with many fans on this board and although we disagree, they do not automatically name-call, insult, or try to talk down to me. You are the only one and there are plenty of others that can't stand to see anything written from you. Even some of your own fellow fans can't stand you. awwwwww. Poor Rusty. So smart (not), so detestable (yes).

RIpface:  Go easy on Rusty..  He clearly has Aspergers syndrome.  If you're not familar with Asperger's here it is:
      Aspergers is a developmental disorder that affects ones ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others.  People with Aspergers typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.  People with Aspergers will often show an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or being right about everything pertaining to the New England Patriots..  

They will appear not to understand, empathize with, or be sensitive to others' feelings and will have a hard time "reading" other people or understanding humor. When they speak it is often in a voice that is monotonous, rigid or unusually fast. They will sometimes appear to move clumsily, with poor coordination and display an odd posture or a rigid gait.

Sounds like Rusty right? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]I don't report anyone either.  This is an internet board. I have broken no rules and never have. If "stirring the pot" means exposing frauds by asking them to explain their whiny, spoiled rants, then so be it. That just shows you how many insecure people there are that can't put me on ignore or simply not read the post.  How hard is that to do? I am a Pats fan, have been for decades and will not be talked down to by insecure Fascists like you. Good day.

Please Rusty... Enlighten me on how you have "exposed" me?  Don't type recklessly as you usually do...  Give me an example.

I can't figure out if you're walking around in a fuzzy white robe and pink slippers listening to ABBA or if you're a gothic, combat boot wearing, psycho? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Rusty, I'm still waiting on your example on how you expose me? 

Funny how you talk big then go run and hide. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Rusty, I'm still waiting on your example on how you expose me? 

Funny how you talk big then go run and hide. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty, I'm still waiting on your example on how you expose me?  Funny how you talk big then go run and hide. 
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]..he is too busy insulting other people under the "Weiss..." name before he changes it to either BBB (BillBelichick'sB#tch) or IBTB (IBl*wTomBrady)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : ..he is too busy insulting other people under the "Weiss..." name before he changes it to either BBB (BillBelichick'sB#tch) or IBTB (IBl*wTomBrady)

In your world, is "insulting" coming with facts that make people like yourself, who didn't do their homework, don't know football concepts as well as others, etc, being shown up and looking silly?

Maybe a  little more research and reading comprehension for yourself and less mouth as a Jets fan here?  Maybe that will help you?

You are like a 12 year old girl who hasn't gotten boobs yet. All insecure and totally inadequate in a group.

Good luck.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]I don't remember what it was, but the simple fact you have an issue with me is directly tied to the first time I ever challenged your comments. It was probably some whiny, dramatic little girl complaint of yours about the pass D in the preseason when they were practicing zone coverage. I called you and others out about that and many other things. You act like you just started following football, and when you get shown up with hard data, facts and contexts to expose your drama, you don't like that. So, I don't recall the exact time I exposed you as a small minded/shorsighted fan, but this is why you continue to personally attack me here. Just deal with it.  Just say "I didn't realize that. Good point."  But, you don't do that. You get defensive, insecure and lash out.

As usual, you make comments that you can't back up.  The reality is, you are the only person I have issue with in this forum and seems like you're the only one who has issue with me.  Looks like I have a lot of company in that regard.

I'll refresh your memory as to when we first crossed paths.  I stated that Darius Butler stinks!  So far, looks like I was on the money because he does stink!  It has nothing to do with "dropping into zone coverage" or any other type of scheme.  He stinks plain & simple. 

You being your usual pompous self took me to task with these rediculous arguments and were very condescending - as you usually are. 

I always make it a point to respectfully disagree with someone when we have different point of views but your approach makes it impossible to "respectfully" disagree.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]I am not Russ, but I like a lot of what he has to say. Probably a little too aggressive a lot of times but to each his own. I too was at the game on Monday and was in row 19. BJGE ran hard up the middle for 2 games in a row now. I admit I was wrong on him but.... I will say that since we are now doubling the amount of times we ran a 2 TE set from last year, that I think Maroney or a healthy Fred Taylor would be just as effective. Alge Crumpler is a road grader and Gronk is a great 7TH linemen at 6'6. We are in the best position to run the ball then we have been since 2004! If you all remember BJGE/Morris were not very effective last year either. This is the new Pats offense. No more 7 step drops and pure shotguns. Brady 2 or 3 TE's, play action pass and run the ball. I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

To be fair, fragile Fred was injured a great deal of the time and BJGE didn't get many touches as they stayed with the 2007 style offense a great deal of the time, asking Maroney and Faulk to carry the load of such running as they decided to do, to try and keep defenses honest.  Didn't work really. 

I saw BJGE at a charity basketball event in my town.  He seemed to be a quiet, humble, focused athlelete.  Best guy on the court that the the PATs sent.  I like him a lot.  A great story really.  We should all be in his corner.

I like Taylor too but I just wish he could stay on the field.