hate to say i told you so...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: hate to say i told you so...

In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : As usual, you make comments that you can't back up.  The reality is, you are the only person I have issue with in this forum and seems like you're the only one who has issue with me.  Looks like I have a lot of company in that regard. I'll refresh your memory as to when we first crossed paths.  I stated that Darius Butler stinks!  So far, looks like I was on the money because he does stink!  It has nothing to do with "dropping into zone coverage" or any other type of scheme.  He stinks plain & simple.  You being your usual pompous self took me to task with these rediculous arguments and were very condescending - as you usually are.  I always make it a point to respectfully disagree with someone when we have different point of views but your approach makes it impossible to "respectfully" disagree.
    ...a sampling of his overuse of a certain word from just a few posts from the last 2 days... "That just shows you how many insecure people there are that can't put me on ignore or simply not read the post.  How hard is that to do?

I am a Pats fan, have been for decades and will not be talked down to by insecure Fascists like you
    ----------------
    "Just deal with it. Just say "I didn't know realize that. Good point. But you don't do that. You get defensive, insecure and lash out"
    ----------------
    "You are like a 12 year old girl who hasn't gotten boobs yet. All insecure and totally inqdequate in a group"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : As usual, you make comments that you can't back up.  The reality is, you are the only person I have issue with in this forum and seems like you're the only one who has issue with me.  Looks like I have a lot of company in that regard. I'll refresh your memory as to when we first crossed paths.  I stated that Darius Butler stinks!  So far, looks like I was on the money because he does stink!  It has nothing to do with "dropping into zone coverage" or any other type of scheme.  He stinks plain & simple.  You being your usual pompous self took me to task with these rediculous arguments and were very condescending - as you usually are.  I always make it a point to respectfully disagree with someone when we have different point of views but your approach makes it impossible to "respectfully" disagree.
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

Not really. I think a lot of people here rush to a messageboard without doing any homework and then get angry when I point out they may be incorrect.

I have no issue with you or any Pats fan here.  So, I'll ask again, you just leave me alone.  Pretty simple.

If you don't like discussing with me, then don't do it.

I ask to be left alone and engage in adult conversation on Pats topics with good fans who get it.

I am not saying you don't, but sometimes fans fly off the handle when I come in with more logic and data to back up that logic.

If I see troll work or illogical behavior from a supposed Pats fan, I'll call it out with fact, data and context.

It's not my problem if if the troll or immature, inadequate fan has a problem with my opinion.

Counter it or walk away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: hate to say i told you so... : To be fair, fragile Fred was injured a great deal of the time and BJGE didn't get many touches as they stayed with the 2007 style offense a great deal of the time, asking Maroney and Faulk to carry the load of such running as they decided to do, to try and keep defenses honest.  Didn't work really.  I saw BJGE at a charity basketball event in my town.  He seemed to be a quiet, humble, focused athlelete.  Best guy on the court that the the PATs sent.  I like him a lot.  A great story really.  We should all be in his corner. I like Taylor too but I just wish he could stay on the field.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

The thing I like about BJGE is he has that balance/low center of gravity,and he hits the hole/knows where it might be.

Is he elusive? No.

I don't need that in this offense.

We need  Pierre Thomas type in this offense. A good downhill, physical runner, a receiver and a solid blocker, so teams don't hone in on the run like they did when Maroney was in there.

That's the other flaw of Maroney, which was partially his fault.  He wasn't a pass receiver and he is a poor blocker.