Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?

I'm outraged at the insensitivity that Mr. "Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf" hating Kraft shows.  I'll forgive his hiring of BB, but c'mon... can't we find at least one female Egyptian albino dwarf player or assistant coach?  Are you telling me that our current backup QB's are better than any female Egyptian albino dwarf free agents out there?  I think not.

There, I made a solid argument.  Let's see if you folks can come back with a rational argument yourselves.  I think Duh Celtics was on to something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?

I too am disappointed! Not only have they never sought out a Female  Egyptian Albino dwarf to either be an assistant coach or to play Back up QB,But they have failed to hire a Member of the French Foreign Legion to come in and play QB and we all know that being a member of the French Foreign Legion makes you eminantly qualified to play QB!!! What DA U Say to this idea DACeltics?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?

In Response to Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?:
    [QUOTE]I'm outraged at the insensitivity that Mr. "Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf" hating Kraft shows.  I'll forgive his hiring of BB, but c'mon... can't we find at least one female Egyptian albino dwarf player or assistant coach?  Are you telling me that our current backup QB's are better than any female Egyptian albino dwarf free agents out there?  I think not. There, I made a solid argument.  Let's see if you folks can come back with a rational argument yourselves.  I think Duh Celtics was on to something.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I blame it on the Canadians who have never, ever had an Indian Prime Minister. It sets a very bad precedent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'd rather respond to this thread then even get involved in the other sites sniveling about wheres my black QB!!! Please what you mean too say when mentioning a back up to Brady is where is my Black clipboard holder/bu QB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

You're right Enoch, a Sikh as Canadian head of state would have certainly added more 'color' to the 'far north'.....especially with their turbans....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Maybe guys like DaCeltics would be happy if they passed a new rule. Any team interviewing coaches, or trying out a QB has to have at least one candidate from each of these groups:

African American
    Muslim
    Native American
    Asian
    Atheist
    Homosexual
    Female
    Hispanic
    Disabled
    and Mentally Retarded!!!

Only then could we truly be sure they hired the "best available candidate" for the job!!!

They could call it the "Moron Rule"!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?:
    [QUOTE]I'm outraged at the insensitivity that Mr. "Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf" hating Kraft shows.  I'll forgive his hiring of BB, but c'mon... can't we find at least one female Egyptian albino dwarf player or assistant coach?  Are you telling me that our current backup QB's are better than any female Egyptian albino dwarf free agents out there?  I think not. There, I made a solid argument.  Let's see if you folks can come back with a rational argument yourselves.  I think Duh Celtics was on to something.

Caraway - The Patriots were actually on the verge of signing a 'FEAD', but The Learning Channel came in with last minute offer for a reality show to air opposite J&K+8, LPBW and Octomom. She signed with them instead. Damn media wh*re!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB? : Caraway - The Patriots were actually on the verge of signing a 'FEAD', but The Learning Channel came in with last minute offer for a reality show to air opposite J&K+8, LPBW and Octomom. She signed with them instead. Damn media wh*re!
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

I've heard she is also set to appear on Jerry Springer, as her husband is having an affair with her twin sister!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

They like to be called little people not Dwarfs.  lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have the Patriots EVER had a Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf coach or Starting / #1 back-up QB? : I've heard she is also set to appear on Jerry Springer, as her husband is having an affair with her twin sister!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

See! You give a 'FEAD' a chance to make it in the big league and they go TMZ on ya.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]They like to be called little people not Dwarfs.  lol
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

I thought it was midgets who want to be called "little people", not Dwarves! If they expect us to all go "PC" they need to publish some sort of freaking manual for all us "rednecks" (or is that "dentally challenged"?) and dumba**es (or should it be "educationally challenged"?) out there who are not up on these kinds of things!!!

I am OUTRAGED at these people who simply assume all of us old timers know what the correct term is for all these panty-waisted sensitive morons who won't let us "call a spade a spade"! I'm sure I'll be blasted for using that old saying, too! W T F, you can't please everyone!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

"I thought it was midgets who want to be called "little people", not Dwarves!"

LMAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The moron rule! I love it lol

CarawayDJ is on to something the incredible fair and good Mr. Bob Kraft must be a racist. I mean it doe snot matter that he signed Moss with his bagage or Corey Dillion with all his bagage he is clearly racist! If only he would bring in this F.E.A.D for a look as a back up QB then maybe he wouldnt be a racist but clearly he is.

The moron rule should be put into effect at once! dah celtics is going to cry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I did a google search -'Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf with a camera' and nothing came up. I guess you better stick with the dwarf you have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

All o'  y'all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

As a general rule, dwarves do not mind being called "dwarves", but don't ever, ever call them "elves"!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

And never try and pick one up like a cute little baby....lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]All o'  y'all.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Do you personally know DuhCeltics?  If not, how did you get his Pik?  No wonder the guy has a chip on his shoulder.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Of course, if this posts generates a lot of feedback (whether it's legitimate or not), then it validates your question. Undecided

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]I did a google search -'Female Egyptian Albino Dwarf with a camera' and nothing came up. I guess you better stick with the dwarf you have.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Good point Jbolted.  You need a camera to take pictures when you win a championship.  Someday you and the rest of the Chargers fans will understand that.  Someday...  I know, this year is really going to be the year.  I still have your quote saved for later in the season:  "Slice it any way you want, this years Chargers will be better and have greater postseason success again than this years Patriots."  It will be fun to revisit this quote.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]As a general rule, dwarves do not mind being called "dwarves", but don't ever, ever call them "elves"!!!
    Posted by Jayco[/QUOTE]

Or hobbits!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

ROOT:

Verrrry funny, Humor IS the best medicine LOL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  DEEP BREATH    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOO

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

This thread proves that there are a lot of folks that ridicule the patriotic ideal of equality in America.

How do you guys differ in philosophy from Al-Qaeda?