Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoochiemgg. Show hoochiemgg's posts

Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots?

I remember all the crying down in BWI when the Pats won that game in their undefeated regular season. Then I thought for a bit and began to wonder what their record is against BWI. On a side note, I'm glad the Patriots don't have anyone on their team that thinks they are so self important that the world needs to stop for their pre game gyrations. Thank you Teddy for being the totally class act that you were on the field.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Re: Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots?

no,they have never beaten us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Not since they were the old Cleveland Browns, and that was about 18 years ago, I believe!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hereandnow. Show hereandnow's posts

In Response to Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots?:
    this post is comical.  2007 was 2 years ago.  new qb, new coach, new offensive coordinator, etc.  the past is the past.  all that matters is what happens sunday and where these teams are at now.  brady is great, but he's not back all the way.  and flacco is making big plays.    ray lewis may dance before a game, but he is one of the most prepared students of the game that ever played and you best believe bellicheck and brady will have to account for him come sunday.  flacco and company go up to boston sunday, stop the run game, run mcgahee, rice and mclain, flacco makes big plays and the ravens come out with a win.  but you'll always have 2007. 

[QUOTE]I remember all the crying down in BWI when the Pats won that game in their undefeated regular season. Then I thought for a bit and began to wonder what their record is against BWI. On a side note, I'm glad the Patriots don't have anyone on their team that thinks they are so self important that the world needs to stop for their pre game gyrations. Thank you Teddy for being the totally class act that you were on the field.
    Posted by hoochiemgg[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The didn't beat us when the only back we had on the roster was Laurence Maroney in 2007, now we have two good veteran RBs in Morris (Avg 7.8 YPC against the Ravens) and Taylor (Avg 4.4 YPC against the Ravens).  

We can beat Baltimore with the ground game, after all, the best back they've faced this year is Larry Johnson, and he has lost a step.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots? : this post is comical.  2007 was 2 years ago.  new qb, new coach, new offensive coordinator, etc.  the past is the past.  all that matters is what happens sunday and where these teams are at now.  brady is great, but he's not back all the way.  and flacco is making big plays.    ray lewis may dance before a game, but he is one of the most prepared students of the game that ever played and you best believe bellicheck and brady will have to account for him come sunday.  flacco and company go up to boston sunday, stop the run game, run mcgahee, rice and mclain, flacco makes big plays and the ravens come out with a win.  but you'll always have 2007. 
    Posted by hereandnow[/QUOTE]

So, it's that simple? Too bad the vaunted 0-3 Chiefs, the Dynasty laden 0-3 Browns, and the perpetually underachieving 2-1 Chargers couldn't figure that out! And, imagine! Needing to account for Ray Lewis! How insightful. It's a shame no one has ever figured that one out over the years. Incredible!

Enjoy your crabbie patties while the black birds sulk out of NE with yet another franchise loss to the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

I remember all the crying down in BWI when the Pats won that game in their undefeated regular season. Then I thought for a bit and began to wonder what their record is against BWI. On a side note, I'm glad the Patriots don't have anyone on their team that thinks they are so self important that the world needs to stop for their pre game gyrations. Thank you Teddy for being the totally class act that you were on the field.
    Posted by hoochiemgg

I also remember 2007. What a great year for football. The Giants switched their offensive signs right before the kick-off, and Belicheat spent the entire first half on the sideline talking to the defensive unit, not once turning around to see how his offense was doing. He was scared sh*tless, didn't know what to do. It was the end of Spygate.

Days after the game it was fun to watch pictures of barefoot kids from Papua and Guinea wearing 19-0 Pats t-shirts while sites in the US were getting sold out of 18-1 Giants T-shirts. The Greatest Choke in Sports history and I was there to witness it all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

[QUOTE]The didn't beat us when the only back we had on the roster was Laurence Maroney in 2007, now we have two good veteran RBs in Morris (Avg 7.8 YPC against the Ravens) and Taylor (Avg 4.4 YPC against the Ravens).   We can beat Baltimore with the ground game, after all, the best back they've faced this year is Larry Johnson, and he has lost a step.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Morris and Taylor? Muahaahaaahaaaaa. That was funny! The last time the Ravens allowed a 100 yard rusher was 38 games ago. I hope Belichick does keep it on the ground. Although, that might be his only hope, because TB is looking pretty bad these days.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots? : Morris and Taylor? Muahaahaaahaaaaa. That was funny! The last time the Ravens allowed a 100 yard rusher was 38 games ago. I hope Belichick does keep it on the ground. Although, that might be his only hope, because TB is looking pretty bad these days.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid[/QUOTE]

Your posts are funny too!  The last time the Ravens beat the Patriots was ...  It's never happened!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots? : I also remember 2007. What a great year for football. The Giants switched their offensive signs right before the kick-off, and Belicheat spent the entire first half on the sideline talking to the defensive unit, not once turning around to see how his offense was doing. He was scared sh*tless, didn't know what to do. It was the end of Spygate. Days after the game it was fun to watch pictures of barefoot kids from Papua and Guinea wearing 19-0 Pats t-shirts while sites in the US were getting sold out of 18-1 Giants T-shirts. The Greatest Choke in Sports history and I was there to witness it all.

You're criticizing the Patriots for doing a charitable deed and clothing poor children?  I knew Ravens fans lacked all class, but this takes the cake. 

By the way, a three-point loss is not a choke, and you can only dream of rooting for a team with an 18-1 record.  I don't pretend to speak for all Patriots fans, but to me, though the loss to the Giants was a crushing disappointment, 2007 was still a great ride.  The Patriots are the team of the decade while year after year the Ravens bite or fold meekly in the playoffs.  I have actually rooted for the Ravens in the past, but you are making me rethink my position.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots? : I also remember 2007. What a great year for football. 

Yes, the 5-11 Ravens were pretty spectacular that year. I was at that game when the Ravens totally broke down against the Pats. They might have actually gotten a win if they didn't get really stupid. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots? : this post is comical.  2007 was 2 years ago.  new qb, new coach, new offensive coordinator, etc.  the past is the past.  all that matters is what happens sunday and where these teams are at now.  brady is great, but he's not back all the way.  and flacco is making big plays.    ray lewis may dance before a game, but he is one of the most prepared students of the game that ever played and you best believe bellicheck and brady will have to account for him come sunday.  flacco and company go up to boston sunday, stop the run game, run mcgahee, rice and mclain, flacco makes big plays and the ravens come out with a win.  but you'll always have 2007. 

What the hell are you talking about man? You think we dont know that Ray Lewis is playing against us? We have seen Ray Lewis and all the other defensive stars of the Ravens and we have beaten them in-spite of the fact that the defense was directed by Rex Ryan's blitzes. We also go another dose of it a couple of weeks ago, and I am sure we could have taken care of that if Welker had played. So your defense is not a big mystery to us anymore. Only thing we have to take care is Flacco and the running game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

nope

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm not usually one for piling on, but the answer to the question is "no."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Nope.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

nope

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Still no.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

[QUOTE]I remember all the crying down in BWI when the Pats won that game in their undefeated regular season. Then I thought for a bit and began to wonder what their record is against BWI. On a side note, I'm glad the Patriots don't have anyone on their team that thinks they are so self important that the world needs to stop for their pre game gyrations. Thank you Teddy for being the totally class act that you were on the field.
    Posted by hoochiemgg[/QUOTE]
    NEVERMORE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I also remember 2007. What a great year for football. The Giants switched their offensive signs right before the kick-off, and Belicheat spent the entire first half on the sideline talking to the defensive unit, not once turning around to see how his offense was doing. He was scared sh*tless, didn't know what to do. It was the end of Spygate

How utterly pathetic it is that you can only gloat by virtue of a team other than your own! The Ravens couldn't get it done in 07, and it looks like they couldn't get it done today, either! Sure, they do have a good team, but please, WIN SOMETHING before you go running off at the mouth!

And Enoch, not trying to be a wise guy, but weren't the Ravens 4-12 in 07? I geuss it doesn't matter. Either way they s u c k e d!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nuwriter. Show nuwriter's posts

So none of the stuff you predicted actually happened.

The Ravens were beaten by a better team that is improving every week. The Ravens raced out to a 3-0 start against some bad teams. Now reality will set in.

But you'll always have 2000.

And just 2000.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have the Ravens ever beaten the Patriots? : So none of the stuff you predicted actually happened. The Ravens were beaten by a better team that is improving every week. The Ravens raced out to a 3-0 start against some bad teams. Now reality will set in. But you'll always have 2000. And just 2000.
    Posted by nuwriter[/QUOTE]

First of all, this post is hilarious.

Secondly, those 2000 Ravens were awesome. I got 0-0 in one of my Super Bowl Pool score squares that year, and I knew I was in the money.

I love the Ravens.

(Incidentally, I would like to encourage more posters to come on after the games are over and talk about how all their bets came in -- it's very entertaining.)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

The 2000 Ravens won me a LOT of money.I started taking the under and Balt after Thanksgiving and rode it through th SB.Thanks Balt.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I also remember 2007. What a great year for football. The Giants switched their offensive signs right before the kick-off, and Belicheat spent the entire first half on the sideline talking to the defensive unit, not once turning around to see how his offense was doing. He was scared sh*tless, didn't know what to do. It was the end of Spygate How utterly pathetic it is that you can only gloat by virtue of a team other than your own! The Ravens couldn't get it done in 07, and it looks like they couldn't get it done today, either! Sure, they do have a good team, but please, WIN SOMETHING before you go running off at the mouth! And Enoch, not trying to be a wise guy, but weren't the Ravens 4-12 in 07? I geuss it doesn't matter. Either way they s u c k e d!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that we were accused of stealing the Defensive signals yet he is writing about the Giants changing their Offensive signs. I guess some people don't realize there is a difference.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I also remember 2007. What a great year for football. The Giants switched their offensive signs right before the kick-off, and Belicheat spent the entire first half on the sideline talking to the defensive unit, not once turning around to see how his offense was doing. He was scared sh*tless, didn't know what to do. It was the end of Spygate How utterly pathetic it is that you can only gloat by virtue of a team other than your own! The Ravens couldn't get it done in 07, and it looks like they couldn't get it done today, either! Sure, they do have a good team, but please, WIN SOMETHING before you go running off at the mouth! And Enoch, not trying to be a wise guy, but weren't the Ravens 4-12 in 07? I geuss it doesn't matter. Either way they s u c k e d!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Did I give them an extra win? Maybe I felt badly for them.

And, please have no fear about correcting me. I obviously hate seeing bad information posted and will correct it. I should certainly be able to handle being corrected.