Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???

I am never saying that the Jets had any right to make this woman uncomfortable.

But Dang!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???

Good God! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Only one reason for a reporter like this.... "eye candy" (look at the way she dressed) and to ilicit things that may not happen otherwise. Would ESPN ask Erin Roberts to appear on the sidelines like this woman has?  Not taking anything away from her skills, what they may be, but, human nature being what it is, her looks did not hurt her hiring chances!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Joe says: GOOD LAWD! THE HECK WITH SUZY, WHAT IS HER NAME??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Only one reason for a reporter like this.... "eye candy" (look at the way she dressed) and to ilicit things that may not happen otherwise. Would ESPN ask Erin Roberts to appear on the sidelines like this woman has?  Not taking anything away from her skills, what they may be, but, human nature being what it is, her looks did not hurt her hiring chances!!
    AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

Duuuuuuuude! Knuckles hanging a little low...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???:
    [QUOTE]I dont know I have never seen a prostitute dress like that and since that is what a wh*re is I highly doubt she is a wh*re.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    Wh*ores cand just be promiscuous not necessarily prostitutes and comments can be jokes not biting social commentaty.  This one here was taken from a well known Dave Chapelle standup routine.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know if she's a wh0re, but she's wearing a wh0re's uniform.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Don't get out much do you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

This is the same woman that wore a wedding dress to Media Day and proposed to Tom Brady...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Hate the game, not the Playa!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]This is the same woman that wore a wedding dress to Media Day and proposed to Tom Brady...
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Nahh, that was Ines Gomez. This is Ines Sainz. Ines is a popular name in Mexico. =D

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]I dont know I have never seen a prostitute dress like that and since that is what a wh*re is I highly doubt she is a wh*re.

You were just too cheap to go where the wh*res look like that Killa.  You don't find ones like that for $50 and a pack of cigarettes. Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

Yeah, no doubt about it. She is freakin' amazing!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Ahhh MVP, I hate to correct you sir but a wh0re does it for free, less she be known as nothing but a cheap Wh0re (meaning free) now a prostitoot, thats a business woman with a verbal contract for hire seeking wages for her select skills.
    Not that Jerry Springer would know anything about that line of work mind you but, I had to clear that up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Her? She's always flirting with the guys. Her station uses her slamming hot body to get interviews. I'd kill to spend a night with a butt like that. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I like the reporter to the side saying, "fellas, can I get a quote?" as they carry her out...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Much ado about nothing.  See her response below today. 

Sainz told her colleague that she did notice that footballs were being thrown her way but, “to be quite honest, it didn’t bother me… I took it as a joke, and none of the footballs actually hit me.”

“It was definitely a joking tone, very amicable," Sainz said, regarding the tone Sanchez had with her. “I wasn’t offended.”

But she did say in the interview that she didn't hear everything said about her - and apparently several other members of the media took the interactions much more seriously. She added perhaps they heard something she hadn't.

“I was surprised to wake up on Sunday and have a call from the NFL , saying that they wanted to talk to me about what had happened at the Jets; and I asked… what happened?" Sainz told TV Azteca. "And they said well there is a pretty powerful accusation of harassment and then it was at that point I realized the magnitude of what had happened. “

The NFL says it’s investigating and The Association for Women in Sports Media says the Jets and the league have been responsive to their concerns. They also say on their website that they plan to hold an educational session for the Jets this week or next.

The Jets are one of the favorites to go the Super Bowl this season, but www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/09/13/2010-09-13_untitled__myersjets13s.html">the New York Daily News’s Gary Myers looks at how this incident could derail the team if they’re not careful.

Post by:
    Filed under: Sports

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

she was impregnated with cromarties 8th baby this past weekend.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

when the nfl called her sunday morning cromartie was like "shhhh, i am not here".

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question??? : Nahh, that was Ines Gomez. This is Ines Sainz. Ines is a popular name in Mexico. =D
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Ah, good call!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

If I was a coach, I wouldn't allow her to be around the team. How in the heck can players concentrate with that being around?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think we need an official Ines Sainz appreciation thread.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, she is smoking hot.

At the same time, it is not the woman we are talking about. 1.) She wasn't dressed inappropriately, she was dressed as someone representing an entertainment media outlet. In short, a fluff reporter like you might see on E. Whether this is her task, it isn't that inappropriate that people dressed so casually are let on TV. 2.) She is Spanish, not Mexican. 3.) The Jets (or Pats, or anyone else) should act professionally, period. 

The NFL should fine the players involved no matter what. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Couple of points:

1)  There is no excuse for sexual harrassment of any kind by any player on any team in the NFL.  It has no place in any working environment.

2)  Her posted response was gracious and articulate. 

3)  Entertainment media or not, that kind of attire is intended for the purpose of attracting attention.  She got attention, perhaps not the most approrpriate kind, but attention nevertheless.  That is not an excuse for what allegedly happened but it is relevant.

4) The babe is smokin'!!

My 2 cents.