HBO Hard Knocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

HBO Hard Knocks

Fantastic 1'st episode of the new season last night.  Did anyone catch it?

RB Giovani Bernard looks like a handful.  But not sure how he will hold up against all the big guys.  He was getting knocked around pretty good.  He looked very elusive.

TE Tyler Eifert looks like the real deal.  He will be good for Dalton.  It will be interesting to watch him this season.

I didn't see Benny on there.  Anyone see the Law Firm?

Still the best show on TV regardless of what team is on it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: HBO Hard Knocks

I was impressed myself. I'm interested in seeing how well Eifert and Gresham do in 2 TE sets this year. Bernard was a good pick for them as well. Add in AJ Green and Dalton has alot of weapons to work with. I think they win their division this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: HBO Hard Knocks

James Harrison is crazy. It was pretty dam funny when he was doing the interview and turned his chair around as the Hard Knocks camera tried to get it on tape though. 

I don't think BJGE was in it at all, Bernard was featured pretty heavily. 

My favorite part was when Bernard got drilled by a linebacker and Marvin Lewis pointed to each guy on the o-line and said that's my guy , thats my guy and this is my guy...that hit down there in the secondary, we don't want those hits on our people, ok?