Headlines for Boston.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Headlines for Boston.com

I know it's the offseason ....but the same stories sit on front page for days. Isn't there something that can be written about?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

Re: Headlines for Boston.com

In response to Iceman4's comment:

I know it's the offseason ....but the same stories sit on front page for days. Isn't there something that can be written about?

i was thinking the same thing. i live behind enemy territory and read boston.com everyday we know thomas is going to test free agency and what the heck is BB pointing to and telling welker... its a bird, plane???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Yeah, I think we all get the point by now about Thomas and free agency. At this point I'd even welcome wild speculation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Never seemed to be so slow for updates..still hasn't changed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Gotta go read Pro Football Talk if you want to know what's going on. I just read James harriosn state who would play for the Patriots, and  the Patriots are interested in Josh Cribbs.

To be honest I'm not losing sleep over Thomas testing FA, BB has a plan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Gotta go read Pro Football Talk if you want to know what's going on. I just read James harriosn state who would play for the Patriots, and  the Patriots are interested in Josh Cribbs.

To be honest I'm not losing sleep over Thomas testing FA, BB has a plan.

I know, I go there too. Truth is there is nothing here for football news on boston.com - never has been, never will. Actually I shouldn't say that - the best football news on the web is in this forum, but for the actual site...it may be one of the worst.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Boston.com is not showing anything newsworthy because the Globe wants you to subscribe to get the latest Pats news. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to kildog's comment:

Boston.com is not showing anything newsworthy because the Globe wants you to subscribe to get the latest Pats news. 

There is no latest news from boston.com, if there were people may actually subscribe to it. I really think (at least in the sports section) they have it all wrong - a lot of people don't want to read opinion pieces from out of town writers that don't really know any more about football than the people reading it. Give us rumors, breaking news and heaven forbid break a damn story once in a while - I mean you work right here in town! Why do all these out of town writers for the football network or espn beat you to it all the time? There is no one with an inside track to this team anymore around here. So if you're not going to break a story, write about something...speculate, make people want to come here to read the info. Instead it's the people in this forum who I get information from...the breaking news stuff, draft information, what a guy ran in his pro day 40...I don't get that in the sports section here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And on Monday morning Thomas is still gonna test free agency.  Appaently that's their story . . .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

And on Monday morning Thomas is still gonna test free agency.  Appaently that's their story . . .

. . . and thay're sticking to it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Globe is for sale, perhaps no one there cares anymore?

S B Nation is solid. Pats Pulpit has some good stuff. Hey, and Dogs by Nature is reporting Cleveland is going to make a run at Mallett.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

sort like the same subjects in posts...lol :)