Hear me out, regarding O Coordinator and D Coordinator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

Hear me out, regarding O Coordinator and D Coordinator

Ok so as I am watching the KC IND game it is really frustrating to see how we could have easily had the D coordinator (romeo) in the patriots field this year. the KC defense reminds me of the old Patriots D when they won the 3 superbowls and could someone please explain to me why we didnt grab him or Charlie? KC is all over IND and i know they only have 9 poitns on the board but if those players were the patriots this would be a blow out.
    thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: Hear me out, regarding O Coordinator and D Coordinator

I would have loved to have, either of these two back. I am speculating here, but I imagine both want to prove they can succeed away from BB. I find it hard to believe, Bill did not offer both of them the chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Funny, I just commented in the "Manning Face" thread how the last time Peyton had that pouting face playing us he was facing the same defensive coordinator.

However, this has been discussed before.  I don't think Romeo would be playing in KC right now if he "wanted" to play here.  He's probably wanting another shot at HC, and wants to be somewhere he'll be in the spotlight more.  It's also not hard to imagine BB simply not wanting a D coordinator he may lose once again in a couple of years.

I really do trust that there are plenty of good reasons why it didn't happen.  You can't assume it's simply a matter of BB not wanting him here.  Romeo is an adult with a mind of his own.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Hear me out, regarding O Coordinator and D Coordinator:
    [QUOTE]  I would have loved to have, either of these two back. I am speculating here, but I imagine both want to prove they can succeed away from BB. I find it hard to believe, Bill did not offer both of them the chance.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

Ding, Ding, Ding  think we have a winner. I'm with you, they could have come back but I think they wanted to get out from under BB's shadow. If they went back it would basically destroy their chance of being head coaches again, since mst would say without BB they were nothing. Going to a losing franchise and rebuilding it gives them a chance to say the places they were in before just weren't the right fits and might get them a chance to become head coaches again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

still would have been nice to get the old gang back together... im not liking our current crew at all so far this season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

i watched most of the game, the offense sputtered in the second hald becasue they got too pass happy and should have ran the ball.

the defense sputtered too in the 4th quarter, indy ran the ball and through alot underneath.

KC's problem is the head coach, he's better as a coordinatoe, as are Crennel and Weiss. 

Would I have like to seen the old team back together, sure, but it is what it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hear me out, regarding O Coordinator and D Coordinator : I use to own a coordinatoe but traded it in for a camaro.
    Posted by tedbundy[/QUOTE]

Is your idol Ted Bundy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

[QUOTE]  I would have loved to have, either of these two back. I am speculating here, but I imagine both want to prove they can succeed away from BB. I find it hard to believe, Bill did not offer both of them the chance.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

That might be the case. Any success on a Patriots D gets credited to BB no matter who the coordinator is. He has a huge shadow. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

" it is really frustrating to see how we could have easily had the D coordinator (romeo) in the patriots field this year."

You ever consider a job as a sports journalist?