Help Stephen Neal save his old college wrestling program

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Help Stephen Neal save his old college wrestling program

In case you haven't read this here at the Globe, Neal is asking for mere $10.00 donations to help save his college wrestling program from being cut.  Wrestling helped make him the NFL player he is today.

Considering Neal helped us get three trophies with his rock-solid play and has always been a talented, reliable, no-fuss Patriot, it is the least we can do to show our support for this Patriot player who gets a fraction of the attention he deserves for a great career in New England and who has proved to be an excellent mentor.

Story and texting donation instructions are here: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/03/whats_stephen_n.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Help Stephen Neal save his old college wrestling program

I've made my donation. Good call, bro!

I hope the Patriots organization will step up and help their own preserve something they're passionate about. I have no doubt Robert Kraft will help in some way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

who cares about his stupid wrestling program. wrestling is for closet fegs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Do you get cable in the cave in which you live?

Seriously, writing as a straight guy, having never followed wrestling, I don't care if you are 100% right or 100% wrong.  It does not matter.

Steve Neal has been a dedicated Patriot that has helped the team win three Lombardis, and he is passionately trying to save his college's wrestling program.  Making a measely $10 donation is an easy, effortless way in which to say, "Thanks."